Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1950 was a Wednesday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,834 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 841 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Dorofey - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dorofey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dorofey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Bernie Kopell
- 1947Michael Gross
- 1948Lionel Rose
- 1954Anne Kirkbride
- 1954Müjde Ar
- 1954Robert Pastorelli
- 1970Pete Rock
- 1986Hiroya Matsumoto
- 1993Caroline Brasch Nielsen
- 1997Rebecca Black
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1887Norman L. Bowen, Canadian geologist and petrologist (d. 1956)
- 1923Peter Flanigan, American banker and civil servant (d. 2013)
- 1925Maureen Stapleton, American actress (d. 2006)
- 1938John W. Dower, American historian and author
- 1941Joe Flaherty, American-Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1942Marjorie Margolies, American journalist and politician
- 1945Adam Zagajewski, Polish author and poet
- 1948Philippe Sarde, French composer and conductor
- 1954Mark Kimmitt, American general and politician, 16th Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
- 1978Jack Guzman, Colombian-American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791King Louis XVI of France and his immediate family begin the Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: The British Army defeats Irish rebels at the Battle of Vinegar Hill.
- 1826Maniots defeat Egyptians under Ibrahim Pasha in the Battle of Vergas.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Jerusalem Plank Road begins.
- 1919The Royal Canadian Mounted Police fire a volley into a crowd of unemployed war veterans, killing two, during the Winnipeg General Strike.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Okinawa ends when the organized resistance of Imperial Japanese Army forces collapses in the Mabuni area on the southern tip of the main island.
- 1952The Philippine School of Commerce, through a republic act, is converted to Philippine College of Commerce, later to be the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
- 1957Ellen Fairclough is sworn in as Canada’s first female Cabinet Minister.
- 1973In handing down the decision in Miller v. California 413 US 15, the Supreme Court of the United States establishes the Miller test for obscenity in U.S. law.
- 2012A boat carrying more than 200 refugees capsized in the Indian Ocean between the Indonesian island of Java and Christmas Island, killing 17 people and leaving 70 other missing.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katy Garbi, Oded Fehr, Matt Dallas, Subhash Ghai, Alison Sweeney, Will Tura, Claire Danes, Leon Durham, Yung Berg, Enn Reitel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 21, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1989 – Shin Soohyun, South Korean singer and dancer (U-KISS); February 10, 1914 – Larry Adler, American harmonica player, composer, and actor (d. 2001); March 31, 1964 – Fez Whatley, American radio host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180