Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1950 was a Wednesday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,689 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 836 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Mireya - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mireya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mireya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932O. C. Smith
- 1934Maggie Jones
- 1946Brenda Holloway
- 1950John Paul Young
- 1954Müjde Ar
- 1961Manu Chao
- 1962Viktor Tsoi
- 1985Kris Allen
- 1985Lana Del Rey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1676Anthony Collins, English philosopher and author (d. 1729)
- 1763Pierre Paul Royer-Collard, French philosopher and academic (d. 1845)
- 1797Wilhelm Küchelbecker, Russian poet and author (d. 1846)
- 1883Daisy Turner, American author and poet (d. 1988)
- 1916Buddy O'Connor, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1977)
- 1918J. Clyde Mitchell, English sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1995)
- 1957Luis Antonio Tagle, Filipino cardinal
- 1960Kevin Harlan, American sportscaster
- 1967Yingluck Shinawatra, Thai businesswoman and politician, 28th Prime Minister of Thailand
- 1997Rebecca Black, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533A Byzantine expeditionary fleet under Belisarius sails from Constantinople to attack the Vandals in Africa, via Greece and Sicily.
- 1749Halifax, Nova Scotia, is founded.
- 1768James Otis, Jr. offends the King and Parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.
- 1791King Louis XVI of France and his immediate family begin the Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution.
- 1824Greek War of Independence: Egyptian forces capture Psara in the Aegean Sea.
- 1864New Zealand land wars: The Tauranga Campaign ends.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion. China formally declares war on the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan, as an edict issued from the Empress Dowager Cixi.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Okinawa ends when the organized resistance of Imperial Japanese Army forces collapses in the Mabuni area on the southern tip of the main island.
- 1982John Hinckley is found not guilty by reason of insanity for the attempted assassination of U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2001A federal grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, indicts 13 Saudis and a Lebanese in the 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia that killed 19 American servicemen.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neil Young, Bubbi Morthens, Udo Kier, Martin Lee, Robert Urich, Krustyo Lafazanov, Katrina Johnson, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Édgar Ponce, Phyllis Logan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 21, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1971 – Ana Ortiz, American actress and singer; June 10, 1949 – Arif Şirin, Turkish singer-songwriter; December 19, 1979 – Paola Rey, Colombian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,157