Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1950 was a Wednesday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,507 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 830 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921William Edwin Self
- 1947Joey Molland
- 1952Judith Bingham
- 1966Mancow Muller
- 1978Erica Durance
- 1978Luke Kirby
- 1982Rob Mills
- 1985Kris Allen
- 1987Kim Ryeowook
- 1994Chisato Okai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1850Daniel Carter Beard, American author and illustrator, co-founded the Boy Scouts of America (d. 1941)
- 1880Josiah Stamp, 1st Baron Stamp, English economist and civil servant (d. 1941)
- 1954Mark Kimmitt, American general and politician, 16th Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
- 1961Kip Winger, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Winger)
- 1967Pierre Omidyar, French-American businessman, founded eBay
- 1977Michael Gomez, Irish boxer
- 1978Luke Kirby, Canadian actor
- 1979Chris Pratt, American actor and singer
- 1984LaRoche Jackson, American football player
- 1995Fumika Baba, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307Külüg Khan is enthroned as Khagan of the Mongols and Wuzong of the Yuan.
- 1582Sengoku period: Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful of the Japanese daimyo, was forced to commit suicide by his own general Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1734In Montreal in New France, a slave known by the French name of Marie-Joseph Angélique is put to death, having been convicted of setting the fire that destroyed much of the city.
- 1749Halifax, Nova Scotia, is founded.
- 1854The first Victoria Cross is awarded during the bombardment of Bomarsund in the Åland Islands.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion. China formally declares war on the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan, as an edict issued from the Empress Dowager Cixi.
- 1919The Royal Canadian Mounted Police fire a volley into a crowd of unemployed war veterans, killing two, during the Winnipeg General Strike.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Okinawa ends when the organized resistance of Imperial Japanese Army forces collapses in the Mabuni area on the southern tip of the main island.
- 1963Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini is elected as Pope Paul VI.
- 2006Pluto’s newly discovered moons are officially named Nix and Hydra.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chieko Ochi, Kathy Mattea, Bob Wills, Everlast, Maya Bond, Hayes Carll, Katy Jurado, Brenda Vaccaro, Victor Willis, Karl Pilkington.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 21, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1981 – Megan Hilty, American actress and singer; November 5, 1955 – Nestor Serrano, American actor; May 14, 1969 – Cate Blanchett, Australian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039