Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,606 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 732 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932O. C. Smith
- 1944Tony Scott
- 1950Gérard Lanvin
- 1950Trygve Thue
- 1954Anne Kirkbride
- 1954Müjde Ar
- 1959Kathy Mattea
- 1959Marcella Detroit
- 1964Doug Savant
- 1964Sammi Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1791Robert Napier, Scottish engineer and educator (d. 1876)
- 1834Elizabeth Jane Caulfeild, Countess of Charlemont (d. 1882)
- 1916Buddy O'Connor, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1977)
- 1930Mike McCormack, American football player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1959Tom Chambers, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1981David Bortolussi, French-Italian rugby player
- 1981Simon Delestre, French horse rider
- 1981Yann Danis, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Anthony Morelli, American football player
- 1989Jascha Washington, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768James Otis, Jr. offends the King and Parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.
- 1813Peninsular War: Battle of Victoria.
- 1824Greek War of Independence: Egyptian forces capture Psara in the Aegean Sea.
- 1898The United States captures Guam from Spain.
- 1915The U.S. Supreme Court hands down its decision in Guinn v. United States 238 US 347 1915, striking down an Oklahoma law denying the right to vote to some citizens.
- 1919Admiral Ludwig von Reuter scuttles the German fleet in Scapa Flow, Orkney. The nine sailors killed are the last casualties of World War I.
- 1963Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini is elected as Pope Paul VI.
- 1970Penn Central declares Section 77 bankruptcy, largest ever US corporate bankruptcy up to this date.
- 2000Section 28 (of the Local Government Act 1988), outlawing the ‘promotion’of homosexuality in the United Kingdom, is repealed in Scotland with a 99 to 17 vote.
- 2001A federal grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, indicts 13 Saudis and a Lebanese in the 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia that killed 19 American servicemen.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jesse Camp, Stella Parton, Sam Simon, Paul Wesley, Roger Waters, Freddy Quinn, Jordi Mollà, Grady Chapman, Chiranjeevi, Gillian Chung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 21, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1962 – Lou Diamond Phillips, American actor and director; May 29, 1998 – Lucía Gil, Spanish singer and actress; March 6, 1990 – Park Choa, South Korean singer and actress (AOA).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,013