Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,555 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Judy Holliday
- 1932O. C. Smith
- 1950Vasilis Papakonstantinou
- 1962Viktor Tsoi
- 1978Jean-Pascal Lacoste
- 1982Rob Mills
- 1986Hiroya Matsumoto
- 1987Kim Ryeowook
- 1989Finn Atkins
- 1994Chisato Okai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1226Bolesław V the Chaste of Poland (d. 1279)
- 1791Robert Napier, Scottish engineer and educator (d. 1876)
- 1911Irving Fein, American producer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1918Josephine Webb, American engineer
- 1946Trond Kirkvaag, Norwegian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1954Chitra Gajadin, Surinamese author and poet
- 1966Pierre Thorsson, Swedish handball player
- 1967Yingluck Shinawatra, Thai businesswoman and politician, 28th Prime Minister of Thailand
- 1981Brandon Flowers, American singer-songwriter (The Killers)
- 1985Joosep Toome, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768James Otis, Jr. offends the King and Parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.
- 1864New Zealand land wars: The Tauranga Campaign ends.
- 1919Admiral Ludwig von Reuter scuttles the German fleet in Scapa Flow, Orkney. The nine sailors killed are the last casualties of World War I.
- 1919The Royal Canadian Mounted Police fire a volley into a crowd of unemployed war veterans, killing two, during the Winnipeg General Strike.
- 1930One-year conscription comes into force in France.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese submarine surfaces near the Columbia River in Oregon, firing 17 shells at nearby Fort Stevens in one of only a handful of attacks by Japan against the United States mainland.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Okinawa ends when the organized resistance of Imperial Japanese Army forces collapses in the Mabuni area on the southern tip of the main island.
- 1970Penn Central declares Section 77 bankruptcy, largest ever US corporate bankruptcy up to this date.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
- 2009Greenland assumes self-rule.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristine W, Melanie Blatt, Ketty Lester, Gabriel Byrne, John Glascock, Dulce María, Candela Peña, Stella Parton, Charles Reisner, Mary Murphy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 21, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1917 – Susan Hayward, American actress and singer (d. 1975); February 26, 1971 – Max Martin, Swedish-American singer-songwriter and producer (It's Alive); February 26, 1982 – Nate Ruess, American singer-songwriter (Fun and The Format).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043