Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,218 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1786Charles Edward Horn
- 1944Corinna Tsopei
- 1950Enn Reitel
- 1962Viktor Tsoi
- 1970Pete Rock
- 1977Sarah Slean
- 1978Erica Durance
- 1989Finn Atkins
- 1989Jascha Washington
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1676Anthony Collins, English philosopher and author (d. 1729)
- 1774Daniel D. Tompkins, American lawyer and politician, 6th Vice President of the United States (d. 1825)
- 1892Reinhold Niebuhr, American theologian and academic (d. 1971)
- 1914William Vickrey, Canadian-American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- 1932Lalo Schifrin, Argentinian pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1938Michael M. Richter, German mathematician and computer scientist
- 1940Marika Green, Swedish-French actress
- 1957Berkeley Breathed, American author and illustrator
- 1959Marcella Detroit, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Shakespear’s Sister)
- 1976Nigel Lappin, Australian footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749Halifax, Nova Scotia, is founded.
- 1813Peninsular War: Battle of Victoria.
- 1826Maniots defeat Egyptians under Ibrahim Pasha in the Battle of Vergas.
- 1854The first Victoria Cross is awarded during the bombardment of Bomarsund in the Åland Islands.
- 1864New Zealand land wars: The Tauranga Campaign ends.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion. China formally declares war on the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan, as an edict issued from the Empress Dowager Cixi.
- 1919The Royal Canadian Mounted Police fire a volley into a crowd of unemployed war veterans, killing two, during the Winnipeg General Strike.
- 1929An agreement brokered by U.S. Ambassador Dwight Whitney Morrow ends the Cristero War in Mexico.
- 1973In handing down the decision in Miller v. California 413 US 15, the Supreme Court of the United States establishes the Miller test for obscenity in U.S. law.
- 1982John Hinckley is found not guilty by reason of insanity for the attempted assassination of U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Saucedo, Shane Lynch, Hiroshi Tamaki, Lupe Ontiveros, Josh Charles, Angelica Bridges, Karl Pilkington, Lucy Beaumont, Rodney Jerkins, John McFee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 21, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1971 – Mr. Cheeks, American rapper (The Lost Boyz); October 19, 1961 – Sunny Deol, Indian actor and producer; July 1, 1930 – Moustapha Akkad, Syrian-American director and producer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069