Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,800 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 535 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1786Charles Edward Horn
- 1924Ezzatolah Entezami
- 1925Maureen Stapleton
- 1940Enn Klooren
- 1944Corinna Tsopei
- 1950Gérard Lanvin
- 1954Müjde Ar
- 1955Jean-Pierre Mader
- 1966Gretchen Carlson
- 1985Kris Allen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1811Carlo Matteucci, Italian physicist and neurophysiologist (d. 1868)
- 1880Arnold Gesell, American psychologist and pediatrician (d. 1961)
- 1880Josiah Stamp, 1st Baron Stamp, English economist and civil servant (d. 1941)
- 1898Donald C. Peattie, American botanist and author (d. 1964)
- 1906Helene Costello, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1942Henry S. Taylor, American author and poet
- 1949John Agard, Guyanese-English author, poet, and playwright
- 1958Víctor Montoya, Bolivian journalist and author
- 1982Rob Mills, Australian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1994Başak Eraydın, Turkish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307Külüg Khan is enthroned as Khagan of the Mongols and Wuzong of the Yuan.
- 1582Sengoku period: Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful of the Japanese daimyo, was forced to commit suicide by his own general Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1788New Hampshire ratifies the Constitution of the United States and is admitted as the ninth state in the United States.
- 1929An agreement brokered by U.S. Ambassador Dwight Whitney Morrow ends the Cristero War in Mexico.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese submarine surfaces near the Columbia River in Oregon, firing 17 shells at nearby Fort Stevens in one of only a handful of attacks by Japan against the United States mainland.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Okinawa ends when the organized resistance of Imperial Japanese Army forces collapses in the Mabuni area on the southern tip of the main island.
- 1957Ellen Fairclough is sworn in as Canada’s first female Cabinet Minister.
- 1977Bülent Ecevit, of the CHP forms the new government of Turkey.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
- 2006Pluto’s newly discovered moons are officially named Nix and Hydra.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guitar Shorty, Adhemar da Silva, Dika Newlin, Karen Lynn Gorney, René Clair, John Conlee, Sarah Cracknell, Tom McGowan, Abdel Halim Hafez, Eddie Frierson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 21, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billy Don’t Be a Hero by Bo Donaldson and The Heywoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1968 – Ed Quinn, American actor; September 24, 1922 – Cornell MacNeil, American actor and singer (d. 2011); October 19, 1985 – RR Enriquez, Filipino model, actress, and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034