Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,684 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 531 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Nusch Éluard
- 1921Judy Holliday
- 1921William Edwin Self
- 1946Brenda Holloway
- 1950Vasilis Papakonstantinou
- 1954Robert Pastorelli
- 1961Kip Winger
- 1967Carrie Preston
- 1978Luke Kirby
- 1989Finn Atkins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1528Maria of Austria, Holy Roman Empress (d. 1603)
- 1867Oscar Florianus Bluemner, German-American painter and illustrator (d. 1938)
- 1893Alois Hába, Czech composer and educator (d. 1973)
- 1911Irving Fein, American producer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1918Josephine Webb, American engineer
- 1926Muhsin Mahdi, Iraqi-American islamologist and philosopher (d. 2007)
- 1934Maggie Jones, English actress (d. 2009)
- 1979Kostas Katsouranis, Greek footballer
- 1985Joosep Toome, Estonian basketball player
- 1997Ferdinand Zvonimir von Habsburg, Austrian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533A Byzantine expeditionary fleet under Belisarius sails from Constantinople to attack the Vandals in Africa, via Greece and Sicily.
- 1791King Louis XVI of France and his immediate family begin the Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution.
- 1826Maniots defeat Egyptians under Ibrahim Pasha in the Battle of Vergas.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Jerusalem Plank Road begins.
- 1877The Molly Maguires, ten Irish immigrants convicted of murder, are hanged at the Schuylkill County and Carbon County, Pennsylvania prisons.
- 1940The first successful west-to-east navigation of Northwest Passage begins at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1952The Philippine School of Commerce, through a republic act, is converted to Philippine College of Commerce, later to be the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
- 2000Section 28 (of the Local Government Act 1988), outlawing the ‘promotion’of homosexuality in the United Kingdom, is repealed in Scotland with a 99 to 17 vote.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
- 2009Greenland assumes self-rule.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Oakenfold, Dannii Minogue, Bulle Ogier, Winona Ryder, Lee Hi, Jeffrey Segal, Lars Ekborg, Terry Knight, John Harvey, Noele Gordon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 21, 1974.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billy Don’t Be a Hero by Bo Donaldson and The Heywoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1955 – Clarence Gilyard, American actor and educator; January 30, 1945 – Boots Anson-Roa, Filipino actress; April 12, 1929 – Elspet Gray, Scottish actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939