Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 2001 was a Thursday and it was the 172nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,878 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Judy Holliday
- 1940Marika Green
- 1944Ray Davies
- 1947Meredith Baxter
- 1950Enn Reitel
- 1962Viktor Tsoi
- 1966Nan Woods
- 1967Carrie Preston
- 1978Erica Durance
- 1989Jascha Washington
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1786Charles Edward Horn, English singer-songwriter (d. 1849)
- 1814Anton Nuhn, German anatomist and academic (d. 1889)
- 1825William Stubbs, English bishop and historian (d. 1901)
- 1905Jacques Goddet, French journalist (d. 2000)
- 1921Judy Holliday, American actress and singer (d. 1965)
- 1940Mariette Hartley, American actress
- 1941Joe Flaherty, American-Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1943Brian Sternberg, American pole vaulter (d. 2013)
- 1947Shirin Ebadi, Iranian lawyer, judge, and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1972Allison Moorer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCThe Romans, led by Gaius Flaminius, are ambushed and defeated by Hannibal at the Battle of Lake Trasimene.
- 1529French forces are driven out of northern Italy by Spain at the Battle of Landriano during the War of the League of Cognac.
- 1582Sengoku period: Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful of the Japanese daimyo, was forced to commit suicide by his own general Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1768James Otis, Jr. offends the King and Parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.
- 1864New Zealand land wars: The Tauranga Campaign ends.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese submarine surfaces near the Columbia River in Oregon, firing 17 shells at nearby Fort Stevens in one of only a handful of attacks by Japan against the United States mainland.
- 1942World War II: Tobruk falls to Italian and German forces.
- 1973In handing down the decision in Miller v. California 413 US 15, the Supreme Court of the United States establishes the Miller test for obscenity in U.S. law.
- 1977Bülent Ecevit, of the CHP forms the new government of Turkey.
- 2006Pluto’s newly discovered moons are officially named Nix and Hydra.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Evans, Laurie David, Roy Wood, Jason Mewes, Pierce Gagnon, Nicoletta Braschi, Nobuyoshi Kuwano, Ron Block, Jenifer Lewis, Patric Zimmerman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 21, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1985 – Dmitry Koldun, Belarusian singer; September 20, 1920 – Jay Ward, American animator, producer, and screenwriter, founded Jay Ward Productions (d. 1989); May 6, 1904 – Raymond Bailey, American actor (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,086