Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 2001 was a Thursday and it was the 172nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,819 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Bernie Kopell
- 1946Brenda Holloway
- 1947Meredith Baxter
- 1961Manu Chao
- 1961Sascha Konietzko
- 1978Jack Guzman
- 1978Luke Kirby
- 1985Lana Del Rey
- 1987Kim Ryeowook
- 1994Chisato Okai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1805Charles Thomas Jackson, American physician and geologist (d. 1880)
- 1870Clara Immerwahr, Polish-German chemist and academic (d. 1915)
- 1887Norman L. Bowen, Canadian geologist and petrologist (d. 1956)
- 1914William Vickrey, Canadian-American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- 1919Gérard Pelletier, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1997)
- 1935Monte Markham, American actor, director, and producer
- 1945Adam Zagajewski, Polish author and poet
- 1946Rob Dyson, American race car driver
- 1966Gretchen Carlson, American model and journalist, Miss America 1989
- 1978Cristiano Lupatelli, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Execution of 27 Czech noblemen on the Old Town Square in Prague as a consequence of the Battle of White Mountain.
- 1749Halifax, Nova Scotia, is founded.
- 1826Maniots defeat Egyptians under Ibrahim Pasha in the Battle of Vergas.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion. China formally declares war on the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan, as an edict issued from the Empress Dowager Cixi.
- 1930One-year conscription comes into force in France.
- 1970Penn Central declares Section 77 bankruptcy, largest ever US corporate bankruptcy up to this date.
- 1973In handing down the decision in Miller v. California 413 US 15, the Supreme Court of the United States establishes the Miller test for obscenity in U.S. law.
- 1982John Hinckley is found not guilty by reason of insanity for the attempted assassination of U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2004SpaceShipOne becomes the first privately funded spaceplane to achieve spaceflight.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Atack, Jason Molina, Tolgahan Sayışman, Emma Härdelin, Dan Bigras, Jos LeDuc, Charles Coburn, Richard Eyer, Anna Torv, Bebe Neuwirth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 21, 2001.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1964 – João Gordo, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Ratos de Porão); March 18, 1945 – Joy Fielding, Canadian actress and author; August 8, 1962 – Kool Moe Dee, American rapper (Treacherous Three).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951