Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1910 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1910 was a Wednesday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1910. It was the 25th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1910 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,015 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,672 days or 37.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 1942.
If a dog named Liesel - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 524 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Liesel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Liesel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Klaus Maria Brandauer
- 1948Steve Eastin
- 1959Nicola Sirkis
- 1970Michel Elefteriades
- 1971Mary Lynn Rajskub
- 1978Tim Driesen
- 1987Lee Min-ho
- 1988Kanna Mori
- 1988Portia Doubleday
- 1989Jung Yong-hwa
View the complete list of June 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1861Maximilian von Spee, Danish-German admiral (d. 1914)
- 1912Princess Caroline Mathilde of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1983)
- 1940Joan Busfield, English sociologist, psychologist, and academic
- 1946Józef Oleksy, Polish economist and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Poland (d. 2015)
- 1946Sheila Hollins, Baroness Hollins, English psychiatrist and academic
- 1947Howard Kaylan, American singer-songwriter (The Turtles, The Mothers of Invention, and Flo & Eddie)
- 1948Steve Eastin, American actor
- 1958Bruce Campbell, American actor, director, and producer
- 1979Brad Hawpe, American baseball player
- 1987Joe Dempsie, English actor
View the complete list of June 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ashton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1774The British pass the Quebec Act, setting out rules of governance for the colony of Quebec in British North America.
- 1783A poisonous cloud caused by the eruption of the Laki volcano in Iceland reaches Le Havre in France.
- 1807In the Chesapeake–Leopard Affair, the British warship HMS Leopard attacks and boards the American frigate USS Chesapeake.
- 1813War of 1812: After learning of American plans for a surprise attack on Beaver Dams in Ontario, Laura Secord sets out on a 30 kilometer journey on foot to warn Lieutenant James FitzGibbon.
- 1870US Congress created the United States Department of Justice
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1945The Battle of Okinawa comes to an end.
- 1957The Soviet Union launches an R-12 missile for the first time (in the Kapustin Yar).
- 1969The Cuyahoga River catches fire in Cleveland, Ohio, drawing national attention to water pollution, and spurring the passing of the Clean Water Act and the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- 2007An F5 tornado strikes Elie, Manitoba in Canada; part of the town is destroyed, but there are no fatalities or injuries.
View the complete list of June 22 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22, and 1910 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lash LaRue, Porter Wagoner, Ernie Terrell, John Dykstra, Christina Aguilera, Oksana Akinshina, Michael Cera, Tom Ward, John Ritter, Andrew Lawrence.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 22, 1910.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd June 1910 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 18, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +109. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 14, 1932. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 22,848 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 11,450 times in the year 1910. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 22, 1910. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1910
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 25th Wednesday of 1910
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 258 days
- Age on next birthday: 113 years old
- Days since birth: 41,015 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,672 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,389
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 1942
- Age in dog years: 524 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 18, 1919 (+109)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 14, 1932 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 22,848 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 11,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VI.MCMX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1951 – Dominique Sanda, French model and actress; March 13, 1902 – Mohammed Abdel Wahab, Egyptian singer-songwriter (d. 1991); April 23, 1936 – Roy Orbison, American singer-songwriter (Traveling Wilburys) (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,950