Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1950. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,082 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,361 days or 22.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 850 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 1982.
If a dog named Jello - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jello will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jello will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Mike Todd
- 1932Amrish Puri
- 1933Jacques Martin
- 1948Todd Rundgren
- 1955Green Gartside
- 1960Catherine Disher
- 1978Tim Driesen
- 1980Stephanie Jacobsen
- 1985Rosa Kato
- 1989Jung Yong-hwa
View the complete list of June 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1874Walter Friedrich Otto, German philologist and scholar (d. 1958)
- 1898Erich Maria Remarque, German-Swiss soldier and author (d. 1970)
- 1910Konrad Zuse, German computer scientist and engineer, invented the Z3 computer (d. 1995)
- 1930Yury Artyukhin, Russian colonel, engineer, and astronaut (d. 1998)
- 1933Jacques Martin, French television host and producer (d. 2007)
- 1943Brit Hume, American journalist and author
- 1950Zenonas Petrauskas, Lithuanian lawyer and politician (d. 2009)
- 1957Michael Stratton, English geneticist and academic
- 1963Hokutoumi Nobuyoshi, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 61st Yokozuna
- 1979Leire Martínez, Spanish singer-songwriter (La Oreja de Van Gogh)
View the complete list of June 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1633The Holy Office in Rome forces Galileo Galilei to recant his view that the Sun, not the Earth, is the center of the Universe in the form he presented it in, after heated controversy.
- 1783A poisonous cloud caused by the eruption of the Laki volcano in Iceland reaches Le Havre in France.
- 1870US Congress created the United States Department of Justice
- 1918The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- 1941Nazi Germany invades the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa.
- 1944Opening day of the Soviet Union’s Operation Bagration against the Army Group Centre.
- 1957The Soviet Union launches an R-12 missile for the first time (in the Kapustin Yar).
- 1986The controversial Hand of God goal by Diego Maradona in the quarter-finals of the 1986 FIFA World Cup match between Argentina and England. This was later followed by the Goal of the Century also by Maradona. Argentina would win 2–1 and go on to win the world cup.
- 2009A Washington D.C Metro train was traveling southbound at the Fort Totten station when it collided into another train sitting in the station. Nine people were killed in the collision (eight passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others were injured.
- 2015The Afghan National Assembly building is attacked by gunmen after a suicide bombing. All 6 of the gunmen are killed, with 18 people injured
View the complete list of June 22 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Byron Thames, Dawn French, Ken Baumann, David Sandström, Gemma Hayes, Nick Stahl, Hans Zimmer, Andrea Jennifer Shubert, Abel Gance, Robert Hays.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 22, 1950.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd June 1950 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 27, 1977. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 24, 1924. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd June 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 22, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1950
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 120 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,082 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,361 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 850
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 1982
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 27, 1977 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 24, 1924 (-161)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1938 – Eleanor Bron, English actress and screenwriter; January 11, 1991 – Hyolyn, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; April 5, 1956 – Diamond Dallas Page, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862