Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1963. It was the 25th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,076 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,025 days or 19.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 1995.
If a dog named Skyper - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skyper will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Skyper will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Amrish Puri
- 1937Chris Blackwell
- 1940Abbas Kiarostami
- 1949Lindsay Wagner
- 1962Bobby Gillespie
- 1966Emmanuelle Seigner
- 1967Mike Sussman
- 1979Leire Martínez
- 1982Soraia Chaves
- 1993Izzy Miller
View the complete list of June 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1763Étienne Méhul, French pianist and composer (d. 1817)
- 1910Konrad Zuse, German computer scientist and engineer, invented the Z3 computer (d. 1995)
- 1921Joseph Papp, American director and producer (d. 1991)
- 1932Yevgeny Kychanov, Russian orientalist, historian, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1933Dianne Feinstein, American politician, 38th Mayor of San Francisco
- 1953Wim Eijk, Dutch cardinal
- 1962Stephen Chow, Hong Kong actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Mary Lynn Rajskub, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Chris Urbanowicz, English guitarist and producer (Editors)
- 1987Nikita Rukavytsya, Ukrainian-Australian footballer
View the complete list of June 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZEJXAAK? Check your answers here: Word scramble ZEJXAAK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 168 BCBattle of Pydna: Romans under Lucius Aemilius Paullus defeat Macedonian King Perseus who surrenders after the battle, ending the Third Macedonian War.
- 1593Battle of Sisak: Allied Christian troops defeat the Ottomans.
- 1622Portuguese forces repel a Dutch invasion at the Battle of Macau during the Dutch–Portuguese War.
- 1783A poisonous cloud caused by the eruption of the Laki volcano in Iceland reaches Le Havre in France.
- 1839Cherokee leaders Major Ridge, John Ridge, and Elias Boudinot are assassinated for signing the Treaty of New Echota, which had resulted in the Trail of Tears.
- 1911George V and Mary of Teck are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1944Opening day of the Soviet Union’s Operation Bagration against the Army Group Centre.
- 1957The Soviet Union launches an R-12 missile for the first time (in the Kapustin Yar).
- 2012A Turkish Air Force McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II fighter plane is shot down by the Syrian Armed Forces, killing both of the plane’s pilots and worsening already-strained relations between Turkey and Syria.
- 2015The Afghan National Assembly building is attacked by gunmen after a suicide bombing. All 6 of the gunmen are killed, with 18 people injured
View the complete list of June 22 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lex Luger, Daphne Zuniga, Faye Tozer, Lambis Livieratos, Fred Armisen, Rufus, Jake Shears, Tim Pigott-Smith, Ralph Taeger, Kris Holden-Ried.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 22, 1963.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd June 1963 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 1, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sukiyaki by Kyu Sakamoto as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd June 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 22, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1963
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 25th Saturday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 109 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 21,076 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,025 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 714
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 1995
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 1, 1936 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (-147)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Sukiyaki by Kyu Sakamoto (June 22, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VI.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1944 – Chico Buarque, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 6, 1925 – Jimmy Reed, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1976); March 8, 1985 – Ewa Sonnet, Polish model and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,135