Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,096 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 477 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Kobi - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kobi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kobi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Mike Todd
- 1910Peter Pears
- 1946Eliades Ochoa
- 1949Meryl Streep
- 1964Amy Brenneman
- 1970Michel Elefteriades
- 1974Belinda Panelo
- 1975Laila Rouass
- 1980Stephanie Jacobsen
- 1989Jung Yong-hwa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1899Michał Kalecki, Polish economist and academic (d. 1970)
- 1946Józef Oleksy, Polish economist and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Poland (d. 2015)
- 1948Steve Eastin, American actor
- 1949Brian Leveson, English lawyer and judge
- 1954Freddie Prinze, American comedian and actor (d. 1977)
- 1956Derek Forbes, Scottish bass player and guitarist (Simple Minds, Big Country, and Ex-Simple Minds)
- 1975Urmas Reinsalu, Estonian academic and politician, 28th Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1986Ramin Ott, Samoan footballer
- 1987Cory Gunz, American rapper
- 1988Portia Doubleday, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 813Battle of Versinikia: The Bulgars led by Krum defeat the Byzantine army near Edirne. Emperor Michael I is forced to abdicate in favor of Leo V the Armenian.
- 1622Portuguese forces repel a Dutch invasion at the Battle of Macau during the Dutch–Portuguese War.
- 1633The Holy Office in Rome forces Galileo Galilei to recant his view that the Sun, not the Earth, is the center of the Universe in the form he presented it in, after heated controversy.
- 1906The flag of Sweden is adopted.
- 1907The London Underground’s Charing Cross, Euston and Hampstead Railway opens.
- 1918The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1942Pledge of Allegiance formally adopted by Congress
- 1969The Cuyahoga River catches fire in Cleveland, Ohio, drawing national attention to water pollution, and spurring the passing of the Clean Water Act and the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- 1978Charon, a satellite of the dwarf planet Pluto, is discovered by American astronomer James W. Christy.
View the complete list of historical events for June 22.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lorenzo Music, David Jassy, Shaike Ophir, Finn Atkins, Chris Collingwood, DJ Shadow, Caitlin Wachs, Herman Brood, Al Hunter Ashton, W.B. Brydon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 22, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot Stuff by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1989 – Brie Larson, American actress and singer; April 7, 1964 – Russell Crowe, New Zealand-Australian actor, singer, director and producer (30 Odd Foot of Grunts); August 24, 1980 – Sonja Bennett, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226