Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 174th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,936 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,645 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 29, 2012.
If a dog named Jaymo - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaymo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jaymo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Marguerite De La Motte
- 1909Mike Todd
- 1922Mona Lisa
- 1927Ann Petersen
- 1932Amrish Puri
- 1952Alastair Stewart
- 1953Cyndi Lauper
- 1959Wayne Federman
- 1960Tracy Pollan
- 1970Michel Elefteriades
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1884James Rector, American sprinter and lawyer (d. 1949)
- 1894Bernard Ashmole, English archaeologist and art historian (d. 1988)
- 1898Erich Maria Remarque, German-Swiss soldier and author (d. 1970)
- 1933Dianne Feinstein, American politician, 38th Mayor of San Francisco
- 1944Klaus Maria Brandauer, Austrian actor and director
- 1955Green Gartside, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Scritti Politti)
- 1956Derek Forbes, Scottish bass player and guitarist (Simple Minds, Big Country, and Ex-Simple Minds)
- 1957Kevin Bond, English footballer and manager
- 1960Tracy Pollan, American actress
- 1966Schoolly D, American rapper and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCBattle of Raphia: Ptolemy IV Philopator of Egypt defeats Antiochus III the Great of the Seleucid kingdom.
- 168 BCBattle of Pydna: Romans under Lucius Aemilius Paullus defeat Macedonian King Perseus who surrenders after the battle, ending the Third Macedonian War.
- 1527Fatahillah chased away Portuguese forces from Sunda Kelapa harbour, and peoples celebrated it as birthday of Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 1839Cherokee leaders Major Ridge, John Ridge, and Elias Boudinot are assassinated for signing the Treaty of New Echota, which had resulted in the Trail of Tears.
- 1870US Congress created the United States Department of Justice
- 1893The Royal Navy battleship HMS Camperdown accidentally rams the British Mediterranean Fleet flagship HMS Victoria which sinks taking 358 crew with her, including the fleet’s commander, Vice-Admiral Sir George Tryon.
- 1922Herrin Massacre: Nineteen strikebreakers and three union miners are killed in Herrin, Illinois.
- 1957The Soviet Union launches an R-12 missile for the first time (in the Kapustin Yar).
- 1969The Cuyahoga River catches fire in Cleveland, Ohio, drawing national attention to water pollution, and spurring the passing of the Clean Water Act and the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- 2009A Washington D.C Metro train was traveling southbound at the Fort Totten station when it collided into another train sitting in the station. Nine people were killed in the collision (eight passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others were injured.
View the complete list of historical events for June 22.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marie Osborne Yeats, Shaznay Lewis, Vytautas Šapranauskas, Sam Gooden, Henry Travers, James Patterson, Muriel Pavlow, Lucy Fry, Tina Chow, Leah Pipes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 22, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Coming Up by Paul McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1951 – Martin Chambers, English drummer and singer (The Pretenders); March 23, 1971 – Gail Porter, Scottish model and television host; February 29, 1968 – Frank Woodley, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,425