Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,123 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Peter Pears
- 1922Mona Lisa
- 1927Ann Petersen
- 1932Prunella Scales
- 1933Jacques Martin
- 1955Green Gartside
- 1957Garry Gary Beers
- 1959Wayne Federman
- 1980Stephanie Jacobsen
- 1985Scott MacIntyre
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1680Ebenezer Erskine, Scottish minister and theologian (d. 1754)
- 1924Géza Vermes, Hungarian-English theologian and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1926Rachid Solh, Lebanese politician, 48th Prime Minister of Lebanon (d. 2014)
- 1940Hubert Chesshyre, English historian and author
- 1951Craig Gruber, American bass player (Rainbow, Elf, Bible Black, and Raven Lord (d. 2015)
- 1952Graham Greene, Canadian actor
- 1956Markus Schatte, German footballer, manager, and coach
- 1956Ron Haslam, English motorcycle racer
- 1959Wayne Federman, American comedian, actor, and author
- 1981Monty Oum, American animator, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCBattle of Raphia: Ptolemy IV Philopator of Egypt defeats Antiochus III the Great of the Seleucid kingdom.
- 1593Battle of Sisak: Allied Christian troops defeat the Ottomans.
- 1774The British pass the Quebec Act, setting out rules of governance for the colony of Quebec in British North America.
- 1825The British Parliament abolishes feudalism and the seigneurial system in British North America.
- 1893The Royal Navy battleship HMS Camperdown accidentally rams the British Mediterranean Fleet flagship HMS Victoria which sinks taking 358 crew with her, including the fleet’s commander, Vice-Admiral Sir George Tryon.
- 1911George V and Mary of Teck are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1918The Hammond Circus Train Wreck kills 86 and injures 127 near Hammond, Indiana.
- 1941The June Uprising in Lithuania begins.
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1944U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs into law the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act of 1944, commonly known as the G.I. Bill.
View the complete list of historical events for June 22.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marco Paolini, William Hickey, Blake Lewis, Rob Cohen, Mitsuki Saiga, Pedro Infante, Etta James, Fumi Hirano, Jim Boyd, Aylin Aslım.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 22, 1981.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1932 – Omar Sharif, Egyptian actor and screenwriter (d. 2015); October 15, 1970 – Zak Orth, American actor; November 8, 1946 – Roy Wood, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Electric Light Orchestra, The Move, Wizzard, and Wizzo Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951