Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,305 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mayzie - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mayzie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mayzie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Mona Lisa
- 1932Prunella Scales
- 1936Kris Kristofferson
- 1944Klaus Maria Brandauer
- 1953Cyndi Lauper
- 1955Green Gartside
- 1963Randy Couture
- 1964Dicky Barrett
- 1978Tim Driesen
- 1988Portia Doubleday
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1861Maximilian von Spee, Danish-German admiral (d. 1914)
- 1901Elias Katz, Finnish runner and coach (d. 1947)
- 1910Peter Pears, English tenor and actor (d. 1986)
- 1916Johnny Jacobs, American television announcer (d. 1982)
- 1937Chris Blackwell, English record producer, co-founded Island Records
- 1940Abbas Kiarostami, Iranian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1952Alastair Stewart, English journalist and actor
- 1960Catherine Disher, Canadian actress
- 1968Darrell Armstrong, American basketball player and coach
- 1987Joe Dempsie, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1593Battle of Sisak: Allied Christian troops defeat the Ottomans.
- 1633The Holy Office in Rome forces Galileo Galilei to recant his view that the Sun, not the Earth, is the center of the Universe in the form he presented it in, after heated controversy.
- 1825The British Parliament abolishes feudalism and the seigneurial system in British North America.
- 1870US Congress created the United States Department of Justice
- 1897British colonial officers Charles Walter Rand and Lt. Charles Egerton Ayerst are assassinated in Pune, Maharashtra, India by the Chapekar brothers and Mahadeo Vinayak Ranade, who are later caught and hanged.
- 1906The flag of Sweden is adopted.
- 1907The London Underground’s Charing Cross, Euston and Hampstead Railway opens.
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1944Opening day of the Soviet Union’s Operation Bagration against the Army Group Centre.
- 1945The Battle of Okinawa comes to an end.
View the complete list of historical events for June 22.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil May, Sharon Van Etten, Eleni Vitali, Jacqueline Obradors, Stephen A. Smith, Tao Tsuchiya, Tommy Shaw, Guy Pearce, Te Ata Fisher, Ray Hildebrand.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 22, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1927 – Gina Lollobrigida, Italian actress, singer, and photographer; October 15, 1977 – Polow da Don, American rapper and producer; June 12, 1963 – Tim DeKay, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,289