Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1981. It was the 25th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,972 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,657 days or 12.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 473 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 2013.
If a dog named Calin - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Calin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Calin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Mona Lisa
- 1933Jacques Martin
- 1942Murphy Dunne
- 1949Alan Osmond
- 1956Tim Russ
- 1964Dicky Barrett
- 1978Tim Driesen
- 1987Cory Gunz
- 1987Joe Dempsie
- 1988Portia Doubleday
View the complete list of June 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1891Franz Alexander, Hungarian psychoanalyst and physician (d. 1964)
- 1892Robert Ritter von Greim, German general and pilot (d. 1945)
- 1897Edmund A. Chester, American journalist and broadcaster (d. 1973)
- 1940Abbas Kiarostami, Iranian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1946Józef Oleksy, Polish economist and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Poland (d. 2015)
- 1960Erin Brockovich, American lawyer and environmentalist
- 1964Dicky Barrett, American singer and actor (The Mighty Mighty Bosstones)
- 1975Urmas Reinsalu, Estonian academic and politician, 28th Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1976Gordon Moakes, English bass player (Bloc Party and Young Legionnaire)
- 1987Nikita Rukavytsya, Ukrainian-Australian footballer
View the complete list of June 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Guadalupe’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527Fatahillah chased away Portuguese forces from Sunda Kelapa harbour, and peoples celebrated it as birthday of Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 1593Battle of Sisak: Allied Christian troops defeat the Ottomans.
- 1898Spanish–American War: United States Marines land in Cuba.
- 1907The London Underground’s Charing Cross, Euston and Hampstead Railway opens.
- 1941Nazi Germany invades the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa.
- 1942Pledge of Allegiance formally adopted by Congress
- 1944U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs into law the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act of 1944, commonly known as the G.I. Bill.
- 1990Checkpoint Charlie is dismantled in Berlin.
- 2009A Washington D.C Metro train was traveling southbound at the Fort Totten station when it collided into another train sitting in the station. Nine people were killed in the collision (eight passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others were injured.
- 2012A Turkish Air Force McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II fighter plane is shot down by the Syrian Armed Forces, killing both of the plane’s pilots and worsening already-strained relations between Turkey and Syria.
View the complete list of June 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Rodriguez, Desmond Child, LeAnn Rimes, Ethel Waters, Maxim Roy, Charlie Tumahai, George Waggner, Carole Eastman, Amanda Swafford, Jang Dong-gun.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 22, 1981.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd June 1981 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 23, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 14, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd June 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 22, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1981
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 25th Monday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 273 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 13,972 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,657 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 473
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 2013
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 23, 1966 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 14, 1988 (-179)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes (June 27, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VI.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1987 – Aneurin Barnard, Welsh actor and singer; September 29, 1940 – Nicola Di Bari, Italian singer-songwriter and actor; July 30, 1970 – Dean Edwards, American comedian, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,191