Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,453 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 455 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Brak - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brak will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brak will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Paul Frees
- 1941Michael Lerner
- 1942Murphy Dunne
- 1949Alan Osmond
- 1950Sharon Maughan
- 1957Garry Gary Beers
- 1959Nicola Sirkis
- 1966Emmanuelle Seigner
- 1981Chris Urbanowicz
- 1993Izzy Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1861Maximilian von Spee, Danish-German admiral (d. 1914)
- 1884James Rector, American sprinter and lawyer (d. 1949)
- 1885Milan Vidmar, Slovenian engineer and chess player (d. 1962)
- 1943Brit Hume, American journalist and author
- 1946Linda Bond, Canadian 19th General of The Salvation Army
- 1956Alfons De Wolf, Belgian cyclist
- 1956Markus Schatte, German footballer, manager, and coach
- 1961Arabella Pollen, English fashion designer, journalist, and author
- 1964Dicky Barrett, American singer and actor (The Mighty Mighty Bosstones)
- 1978Dan Wheldon, English race car driver (d. 2011)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1774The British pass the Quebec Act, setting out rules of governance for the colony of Quebec in British North America.
- 1807In the Chesapeake–Leopard Affair, the British warship HMS Leopard attacks and boards the American frigate USS Chesapeake.
- 1825The British Parliament abolishes feudalism and the seigneurial system in British North America.
- 1897British colonial officers Charles Walter Rand and Lt. Charles Egerton Ayerst are assassinated in Pune, Maharashtra, India by the Chapekar brothers and Mahadeo Vinayak Ranade, who are later caught and hanged.
- 1898Spanish–American War: United States Marines land in Cuba.
- 1911George V and Mary of Teck are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1941Nazi Germany invades the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa.
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1969The Cuyahoga River catches fire in Cleveland, Ohio, drawing national attention to water pollution, and spurring the passing of the Clean Water Act and the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- 1984Virgin Atlantic Airways launches with its first flight from London Heathrow Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for June 22.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Davies, Richard Grieco, Hector King, David Bromberg, Alberta Watson, Marion Davies, Helen Skelton, Yuridia, Peter Guber, Mario Domm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 22, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1988 – Daniel Matsunaga, Brazilian-Japanese actor and model; October 30, 1975 – Maria Thayer, American actress; December 8, 1973 – Doron Bell, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,231