Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 174th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,108 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,036 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 410 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 1, 2017.
If a dog named Friendships - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Friendships will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Friendships will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Alexandru Giugaru
- 1927Bob Fosse
- 1940Adam Faith
- 1946Ted Shackelford
- 1961Zoran Janjetov
- 1966Richie Jen
- 1973Marija Naumova
- 1980Melissa Rauch
- 1981Joe Taslim
- 1989Ayana Taketatsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1716Fletcher Norton, 1st Baron Grantley, English lawyer and politician, Solicitor General for England and Wales (d. 1789)
- 1799John Milton Bernhisel, American physician and politician (d. 1881)
- 1894Alfred Kinsey, American entomologist and sexologist (d. 1956)
- 1910Gordon B. Hinckley, American religious leader, 15th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 2008)
- 1940Stuart Sutcliffe, Scottish bass player (The Beatles) (d. 1962)
- 1945Kjell Albin Abrahamson, Swedish journalist and author
- 1965Paul Arthurs, English guitarist (Oasis and The Rain)
- 1974Joel Edgerton, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Enrico Villanueva, Filipino basketball player
- 1980Ramnaresh Sarwan, Guyanese cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Battle of Krefeld: British forces defeat French troops at Krefeld in Germany.
- 1810John Jacob Astor forms the Pacific Fur Company.
- 1812War of 1812: Great Britain revokes the restrictions on American commerce, thus eliminating one of the chief reasons for going to war.
- 1868Typewriter: Christopher Latham Sholes received a patent for an invention he called the “Type-Writer.”
- 1914Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa takes Zacatecas from Victoriano Huerta.
- 1919Estonian War of Independence: The decisive defeat of the Baltische Landeswehr in the Battle of Cēsis. This day is celebrated as Victory Day in Estonia.
- 1926The College Board administers the first SAT exam.
- 1946The National Democratic Front wins a landslide victory in the municipal elections in French India.
- 1959A fire in a resort hotel in Stalheim (Norway) kills 34 people.
- 2012Ashton Eaton breaks the decathlon world record at the United States Olympic Trials.
View the complete list of historical events for June 23.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Ayanna Oliva, Michael Johnson, Cassie Scerbo, Eva LaRue, Kanan Devi, April Stevens, Aselin Debison, Farah Zeynep Abdullah, Marko Kon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 23, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heaven by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 29, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1944 – Mary Wilson, American singer and actress (The Supremes); April 29, 1950 – Phillip Noyce, Australian director and producer; August 8, 1921 – William Asher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,326