Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 175th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,242 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1685Antonio Bernacchi
- 1927Bob Fosse
- 1955Glenn Danzig
- 1956Randy Jackson
- 1961Zoran Janjetov
- 1976Emmanuelle Vaugier
- 1980Melissa Rauch
- 1983Jason Berrent
- 1989Marielle Jaffe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1901Ahmet Hamdi Tanpınar, Turkish author, poet, and scholar (d. 1962)
- 1903Paul Joseph James Martin, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1992)
- 1919Mohamed Boudiaf, Algerian politician, President of Algeria (d. 1992)
- 1943Ellyn Kaschak, American psychologist and academic
- 1955Glenn Danzig, American singer-songwriter and producer (Misfits, Samhain, and Danzig)
- 1972Selma Blair, American actress
- 1972Zinedine Zidane, French footballer and manager
- 1975Janika Sillamaa, Estonian singer and actress
- 1976Wade Barrett, American soccer player and manager
- 1979Susanna Wallumrød, Norwegian singer (Susanna and the Magical Orchestra)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661Marriage contract between Charles II of England and Catherine of Braganza.
- 1757Battle of Plassey: Three thousand British troops under Robert Clive defeat a 50,000-strong Indian army under Siraj ud-Daulah at Plassey.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Battle of Landeshut: Austria defeats Prussia.
- 1868Typewriter: Christopher Latham Sholes received a patent for an invention he called the “Type-Writer.”
- 1894The International Olympic Committee is founded at the Sorbonne in Paris, at the initiative of Baron Pierre de Coubertin.
- 1931Wiley Post and Harold Gatty take off from Roosevelt Field, Long Island in an attempt to circumnavigate the world in a single-engine plane.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler surveys newly defeated Paris in now occupied France.
- 1959A fire in a resort hotel in Stalheim (Norway) kills 34 people.
- 1969IBM announces that effective January 1970 it will price its software and services separately from hardware thus creating the modern software industry.
- 2014The last of Syria’s declared chemical weapons are shipped out for destruction.
View the complete list of historical events for June 23.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Salinger, Lyn Collins, Dorival Caymmi, Dicky Cheung, Kevin Kilner, Rasmus Seebach, Jennifer Winget, Harvey Hart, Patrick Godfrey, William Atherton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 23, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Be with You by Enrique Iglesias as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 24, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1958 – Nick Park, English animator, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 5, 1986 – Jun Hasegawa, Japanese-American model; May 6, 1974 – Patrick Tang, Hong Kong actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058