Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 24, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 176th day of the year 1960. It was the 26th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,369 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,456 days or 20.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 2, 1992.
If a dog named Dablin - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 294 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dablin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dablin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Jack Carter
- 1928M. S. Viswanathan
- 1944Jeff Beck
- 1950Nancy Allen
- 1956Michael Coleman
- 1958Tom Lister, Jr.
- 1960Siedah Garrett
- 1985Yukina Shirakawa
- 1998Coy Stewart
View the complete list of June 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 24.
- 1532William IV, Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel (d. 1573)
- 1777John Ross, Scottish commander and explorer (d. 1856)
- 1895Jack Dempsey, American boxer and soldier (d. 1983)
- 1907Arseny Tarkovsky, Russian poet and translator (d. 1989)
- 1927Fernand Dumont, Canadian sociologist, philosopher, and poet (d. 1997)
- 1939Michael Gothard, English actor (d. 1992)
- 1941Charles Whitman, American murderer (d. 1966)
- 1952Bob Neill, English lawyer and politician
- 1974Chris Guccione, American baseball player and umpire
- 1992Raven Goodwin, American actress
View the complete list of June 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marshall’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1230The Siege of Jaén started in the context of the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1314First War of Scottish Independence: The Battle of Bannockburn concludes with a decisive victory by Scottish forces led by Robert the Bruce, though England did not recognize Scottish independence until 1328 with the signing of the Treaty of Edinburgh–Northampton.
- 1374A sudden outbreak of St. John’s Dance causes people in the streets of Aachen, Germany, to experience hallucinations and begin to jump and twitch uncontrollably until they collapse from exhaustion.
- 1717The Premier Grand Lodge of England, the first Masonic Grand Lodge in the world (now the United Grand Lodge of England), is founded in London.
- 1821The Battle of Carabobo takes place. It is the decisive battle in the war of independence of Venezuela from Spain.
- 1880First performance of O Canada, the song that would become the national anthem of Canada, at the Congrès national des Canadiens-Français.
- 1894Marie François Sadi Carnot is assassinated by Sante Geronimo Caserio.
- 1918First airmail service in Canada from Montreal to Toronto.
- 1939Siam is renamed Thailand by Plaek Phibunsongkhram, the country’s third prime minister.
- 2012Lonesome George, the last known individual of Chelonoidis nigra abingdonii, a subspecies of the Galápagos tortoise, dies.
View the complete list of June 24 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 24, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bappi Lahiri, Yujiro Shirakawa, Jorge Chaminé, Colin Ford, Thurston Moore, Natina Reed, Rolf Kanies, Vernon Washington, Phil Silvers, Sif Ruud.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 24 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 24, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th June 1960 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 28, 1946. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 27, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 24th June 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 24, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 176th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 26th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,369 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,456 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 758
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 2, 1992
- Age in dog years: 294 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 28, 1946 (-151)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis (June 27, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1918 – Dave Lambert, American singer-songwriter (Lambert, Hendricks & Ross) (d. 1966); October 22, 1976 – Jon Foreman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Switchfoot and Fiction Family); July 3, 1992 – Maasa Sudo, Japanese singer and actress (Berryz Kobo and ZYX).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136