Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 24, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 176th day of the year 1980. It was the 26th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 156 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,454 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,818 days or 13.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 490 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 2, 2012.
If a dog named Harry Cosendey - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Harry Cosendey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Harry Cosendey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Jean-Pierre Ferland
- 1945Colin Blunstone
- 1950Nancy Allen
- 1956Michael Coleman
- 1958Kathy Troccoli
- 1959Andy McCluskey
- 1961Curt Smith
- 1969Sissel Kyrkjebø
- 1978Ariel Pink
- 1982Mark Penney
View the complete list of June 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 24.
- 1774Antonio González de Balcarce, Argentinian commander and politician, 5th Supreme Director of the United Provinces of the Río de la Plata (d. 1819)
- 1774François-Nicolas-Benoît Haxo, French general and engineer (d. 1838)
- 1804Willard Richards, American religious leader (d. 1854)
- 1895Jack Dempsey, American boxer and soldier (d. 1983)
- 1915Fred Hoyle, English astronomer and author (d. 2001)
- 1941Charles Whitman, American murderer (d. 1966)
- 1944Kathryn Lasky, American author
- 1947Clarissa Dickson Wright, English chef, author, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1951David Rodigan, German-English actor and radio host
- 1982Jarret Stoll, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of June 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out David’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 109Roman emperor Trajan inaugurates the Aqua Traiana, an aqueduct that channels water from Lake Bracciano, 40 km north-west of Rome.
- 1314First War of Scottish Independence: The Battle of Bannockburn concludes with a decisive victory by Scottish forces led by Robert the Bruce, though England did not recognize Scottish independence until 1328 with the signing of the Treaty of Edinburgh–Northampton.
- 1535The Anabaptist state of Münster is conquered and disbanded.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: Napoleon’s Grande Armée crosses the Neman river beginning the invasion of Russia.
- 1894Marie François Sadi Carnot is assassinated by Sante Geronimo Caserio.
- 1916Mary Pickford becomes the first female film star to sign a million-dollar contract.
- 1947Kenneth Arnold makes the first widely reported UFO sighting near Mount Rainier, Washington.
- 1949The first television western, Hopalong Cassidy, is aired on NBC starring William Boyd.
- 1954First Indochina War: Battle of Mang Yang Pass: Viet Minh troops belonging to the 803rd Regiment ambush G.M. 100 of France in An Khê.
- 1981The Humber Bridge is opens to traffic, connecting Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. It would be the world’s longest single-span suspension bridge for 17 years.
View the complete list of June 24 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 24, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Charvet, Colin Ferguson, Jack L. Warner, Columbus Short, Lauren Laverne, Gérard Philipe, Kinky Friedman, Emily Saliers, Reena Roy, Olivier Gourmet.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 24 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 24, 1980.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th June 1980 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 30, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +109. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1987. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Coming Up by Paul McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 24th June 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 24, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 176th day of 1980
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 26th Tuesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 156 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,454 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,818 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 490
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 2, 2012
- Age in dog years: 195 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 30, 2006 (+109)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1987 (-134)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Coming Up by Paul McCartney (June 28, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1940 – Al Pacino, American actor and director; July 19, 1950 – Freddy Moore, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 10, 1926 – Junior Samples, American actor (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,047