Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 25, 1990 was a Monday and it was the 176th day of the year 1990. It was the 26th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,470 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,490 days or 9.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 355 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 3, 2022.
If a dog named Alexandra - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alexandra will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Alexandra will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Tim Finn
- 1962Phill Jupitus
- 1964Emma Suárez
- 1969Hunter Foster
- 1977Lola Ponce
- 1979Busy Philipps
- 1980Nozomi Takeuchi
- 1986Aya Matsuura
- 1989Rafael Morais
- 1991Kyousuke Hamao
View the complete list of June 25 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 25.
- 1927Chuck Smith, American pastor, founded the Calvary Chapel (d. 2013)
- 1928Alexei Alexeyevich Abrikosov, Russian-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1935Charles Sheffield, English-American mathematician, physicist, and author (d. 2002)
- 1935Ray Butt, English television producer and director (d. 2013)
- 1944Gary David Goldberg, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1950Nitza Saul, Israeli-English actress
- 1956Frank Paschek, German long jumper
- 1959Efren Reyes, Jr., Filipino actor and screenwriter
- 1962Phill Jupitus, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1964Matt Gallant, American television host and actor
View the complete list of June 25 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786Gavriil Pribylov discovers St. George Island of the Pribilof Islands in the Bering Sea.
- 1906Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania millionaire Harry Thaw shoots and kills prominent architect Stanford White.
- 1910Igor Stravinsky’s ballet The Firebird is premiered in Paris, bringing him to prominence as a composer.
- 1923Capt. Lowell H. Smith and Lt. John P. Richter perform the first ever aerial refueling in a DH.4B biplane
- 1938Dr. Douglas Hyde is inaugurated as the first President of Ireland.
- 1940World War II: France officially surrenders to Germany at 01:35.
- 1943The Holocaust: Jews in the Częstochowa Ghetto in Poland stage an uprising against the Nazis.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in the Nordic countries, begins.
- 1978The rainbow flag representing gay pride is flown for the first time in the San Francisco Gay Freedom Day Parade.
- 1993Kim Campbell is sworn in as the first female Prime Minister of Canada.
View the complete list of June 25 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 25, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernie LaBarge, Anja Aguilar, Stuart Pankin, Sheila McCarthy, Andreas Weise, Florence Mills, Linda Lusardi, Bijou Phillips, Patrick Tang, Richard Fleeshman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 25 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 25, 1990.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th June 1990 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +212. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 2005. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Step by Step by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 30, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 25th June 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 25, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 176th day of 1990
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 26th Monday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,470 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,490 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 355
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 3, 2022
- Age in dog years: 132 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+212)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 2005 (-161)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Step by Step by New Kids on the Block (June 30, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1963 – Monica Horan, American actress; August 3, 1950 – Jo Marie Payton, American actress and singer; June 16, 1929 – Pauline Yates, English actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,801