Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of June 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 26, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 177th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,755 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Giuseppe Taddei
- 1942Gilberto Gil
- 1951Pamela Bellwood
- 1959Mark McKinney
- 1966Yūko Minaguchi
- 1970Sean Hayes
- 1973Parry Shen
- 1975Marie-Nicole Lemieux
- 1979Brandi Burkhardt
- 1981Andrea Gibbs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 26.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 26.
- 1904Peter Lorre, Slovak-American actor and singer (d. 1964)
- 1914Laurie Lee, English author and poet (d. 1997)
- 1915Charlotte Zolotow, American author and poet (d. 2013)
- 1915Paul Castellano, American mob boss (d. 1985)
- 1916Virginia Satir, American psychotherapist and author (d. 1988)
- 1923Barbara Graham, American murderer (d. 1955)
- 1927Robert Kroetsch, Canadian author and poet (d. 2011)
- 1955Mick Jones, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Clash, Big Audio Dynamite, General Public, Carbon/Silicon, and London SS)
- 1991John Mark Loudermilk, American actor and producer
- 2005Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1886Henri Moissan isolated elemental Fluorine for the first time.
- 1924American occupying forces leave the Dominican Republic.
- 1952The Pan-Malayan Labour Party is founded in Malaya, as a union of statewide labour parties.
- 1963Levi Eshkol becomes the Israeli Prime Minister.
- 1963U.S. President John F. Kennedy gave his “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech, underlining the support of the United States for democratic West Germany shortly after Soviet-supported East Germany erected the Berlin Wall.
- 1967Karol Wojtyła (later John Paul II) made a cardinal by Pope Paul VI.
- 1975Two FBI agents and a member of the American Indian Movement are killed in a shootout on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota; Leonard Peltier is later convicted of the murders in a controversial trial.
- 1978Air Canada Flight 189 to Toronto overruns the runway and crashes into the Etobicoke Creek ravine. Two of 107 passengers on board perish.
- 1995Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani deposes his father Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani, the Emir of Qatar, in a bloodless coup d'état.
- 2003The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Lawrence v. Texas that gender-based sodomy laws are unconstitutional.
View the complete list of historical events for June 26.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 26 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tzeni Karezi, Lee Hazlewood, Suvi Koponen, Leigh Francis, Mary Frann, Petros Gaitanos, Alice Drummond, Steve Kanaly, Anjanette Comer, Lee Wiley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 26 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 26, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1909 – Max Baer, American boxer and actor (d. 1959); December 21, 1966 – Martin Bayfield, English rugby player, actor, and stuntman; October 1, 1957 – Stelios Mainas, Greek actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050