Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of June 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 27, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 178th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,880 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 301 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Billy Curtis
- 1932Anna Moffo
- 1943Kjersti Døvigen
- 1958Jeffrey Lee Pierce
- 1958Lisa Germano
- 1968Pascale Bussières
- 1974Christian Kane
- 1982Polo Ravales
- 1984Khloé Kardashian
- 1986Drake Bell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 27.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 27.
- 1913Philip Guston, American painter and academic (d. 1980)
- 1929Peter Maas, American journalist and author (d. 2001)
- 1955Isabelle Adjani, French actress and singer
- 1956Ted Haggard, American pastor, founded the Association of Life-Giving Churches
- 1970Ahmed Ahmed, Egyptian-American actor and screenwriter
- 1970Lore Sjöberg, American blogger and author
- 1972Dawud Wharnsby, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1985Svetlana Kuznetsova, Russian tennis player
- 1986Drake Bell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1991Rayvon Owen, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1760Cherokee warriors defeat British forces at the Battle of Echoee near present-day Otto, North Carolina during the Anglo-Cherokee War.
- 1895The inaugural run of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad’s Royal Blue from Washington, D.C., to New York City, the first U.S. passenger train to use electric locomotives.
- 1898The first solo circumnavigation of the globe is completed by Joshua Slocum from Briar Island, Nova Scotia.
- 1899A. E. J. Collins scores 628 runs not out, the highest-ever recorded score in cricket.
- 1954The Obninsk Nuclear Power Plant, the Soviet Union’s first nuclear power station, opens in Obninsk, near Moscow.
- 1971After only three years in business, rock promoter Bill Graham closes the Fillmore East in New York, New York, the “Church of Rock and Roll”.
- 1976Air France Flight 139 (Tel Aviv-Athens-Paris) is hijacked en route to Paris by the PLO and redirected to Entebbe, Uganda.
- 1985U.S. Route 66 is officially removed from the United States Highway System.
- 2007The Brazilian Military Police invades the favelas of Complexo do Alemão in an episode which is remembered as the Complexo do Alemão massacre.
- 2015A midair explosion from flammable powder at a recreational water park in Taiwan injures at least 510 people with about 183 in serious condition in intensive care.
View the complete list of historical events for June 27.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 27 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Veronica Ferres, J. David Shapiro, Oliver Sykes, Dana Carvey, Brad Delson, Nicole, Matt Battaglia, Steve Sabol, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Denise Nicholas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 27 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 27, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 3, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1920 – Ray Harryhausen, American animator and producer (d. 2013); October 6, 1986 – Tereza Kerndlová, Czech singer; January 6, 1971 – Irwin Thomas, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179