Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of June 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 27, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 178th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,818 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 299 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Doc Pomus
- 1942Danny Schechter
- 1942Jérôme Savary
- 1961Meera Syal
- 1966J. J. Abrams
- 1970Ahmed Ahmed
- 1978Courtney Ford
- 1986Antoine Dodson
- 1989Bruna Tenório
- 1989Matthew Lewis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 27.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 27.
- 1935Laurent Terzieff, French actor (d. 2010)
- 1940Ian Lang, Baron Lang of Monkton, Scottish politician, Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1948Camile Baudoin, American guitarist (The Radiators)
- 1949Vera Wang, American fashion designer
- 1964Stephan Brenninkmeijer, Dutch director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Pascale Bussières, Canadian actress and singer
- 1970John Eales, Australian rugby player and businessman
- 1975Bianca Del Rio, American drag queen performer
- 1977Raúl, Spanish footballer
- 1981Andrew Embley, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1358The Republic of Dubrovnik is founded.
- 1759General James Wolfe begins the siege of Quebec.
- 1760Cherokee warriors defeat British forces at the Battle of Echoee near present-day Otto, North Carolina during the Anglo-Cherokee War.
- 1899A. E. J. Collins scores 628 runs not out, the highest-ever recorded score in cricket.
- 1946In the Canadian Citizenship Act, the Parliament of Canada establishes the definition of Canadian citizenship.
- 1954The Obninsk Nuclear Power Plant, the Soviet Union’s first nuclear power station, opens in Obninsk, near Moscow.
- 1976Air France Flight 139 (Tel Aviv-Athens-Paris) is hijacked en route to Paris by the PLO and redirected to Entebbe, Uganda.
- 2007The Brazilian Military Police invades the favelas of Complexo do Alemão in an episode which is remembered as the Complexo do Alemão massacre.
- 2007Tony Blair resigns as British Prime Minister, a position he had held since 1997.
- 2015A midair explosion from flammable powder at a recreational water park in Taiwan injures at least 510 people with about 183 in serious condition in intensive care.
View the complete list of historical events for June 27.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 27 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eugene Pitt, Ken Hirai, C. Aubrey Smith, Drew Barrymore, Joe Strummer, Andrea Martin, Sally Pressman, Evgenios Spatharis, Franziska Liebing, Hugh Jackman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 27 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 27, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 3, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1926 – Richard Anderson, American actor and producer; December 14, 1984 – Rana Daggubati, Indian actor and producer; February 10, 1901 – Stella Adler, American actress and educator (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078