Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 1930 was a Sunday and it was the 180th day of the year 1930. It was the 26th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,224 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,075 days or 30.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 7, 1962.
If a dog named Habi-Nero - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Habi-Nero will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Habi-Nero will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ian Bannen
- 1949Greg Burson
- 1950Don Moen
- 1953Don Dokken
- 1957Robert Forster
- 1958Mark Radcliffe
- 1970Emily Skinner
- 1976Haruka Igawa
- 1984Paula Peralejo
- 1992Adam G. Sevani
View the complete list of June 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1892Henry Gerber, German-American activist, founded the Society for Human Rights (d. 1972)
- 1911Bernard Herrmann, American composer and conductor (d. 1975)
- 1912Émile Peynaud, French oenologist and academic (d. 2004)
- 1935Vassilis C. Constantakopoulos, Greek captain and businessman (d. 2011)
- 1958Dieter Althaus, German politician
- 1965Panagiotis Karatzas, Greek basketball player
- 1967Melora Hardin, American actress and singer
- 1971Anthony Hamilton, English snooker player
- 1978Nicole Scherzinger, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Pussycat Dolls and Eden’s Crush)
- 1984Derek Lee Rock, American drummer (Mêlée and Suburban Legends)
View the complete list of June 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gerardo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1444Skanderbeg defeats an Ottoman invasion force at Torvioll.
- 1613The Globe Theatre in London burns to the ground.
- 1644Charles I of England defeats a Parliamentarian detachment at the Battle of Cropredy Bridge, the last battle won by an English King on English soil.
- 1786Alexander Macdonell and over five hundred Roman Catholic highlanders leave Scotland to settle in Glengarry County, Ontario.
- 1889Hyde Park and several other Illinois townships vote to be annexed by Chicago, forming the largest United States city in area and second largest in population.
- 1914Jina Guseva attempts to assassinate Grigori Rasputin at his home town in Siberia.
- 1928The Outerbridge Crossing and Goethals Bridge in Staten Island, New York are both opened.
- 1975Steve Wozniak tested his first prototype of Apple I computer.
- 1976The Conference of Communist and Workers Parties of Europe convenes in East Berlin
- 1995Space Shuttle program: STS-71 Mission (Atlantis) docks with the Russian space station Mir for the first time.
View the complete list of June 29 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnnie Ray, Damon Harris, Rudy Ray Moore, Steve Monarque, Arisa Komiya, Jan Smit, Rick Astley, Z. Z. Hill, Denis Quilley, Chuck Barris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 29, 1930.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th June 1930 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 26, 1920. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1908. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 29, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 180th day of 1930
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 26th Sunday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,224 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,075 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,125
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 7, 1962
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 26, 1920 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1908 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VI.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1949 – Ross Davidson, Scottish actor (d. 2006); July 2, 1906 – Christos Tsaganeas, Romanian-Greek actor and cinematographer (d. 1976); May 25, 1947 – Mitch Margo, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Tokens).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862