Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 1962 was a Friday and it was the 180th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,444 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Keeper - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keeper will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Keeper will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jean Kent
- 1947Richard Lewis
- 1961Sharon Lawrence
- 1968Judith Hoag
- 1972Samantha Smith
- 1980Katherine Jenkins
- 1984Christopher Egan
- 1986Edward Maya
- 1986Iya Villania
- 1993George Sampson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1906Heinz Harmel, German general (d. 2000)
- 1922John William Vessey, Jr., American general
- 1925Cara Williams, American actress and singer
- 1946Ernesto Pérez Balladares, Panamanian politician, 33rd President of Panama
- 1948Ian Paice, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (Deep Purple and Paice Ashton Lord)
- 1950Bobby London, American illustrator
- 1956Pedro Santana Lopes, Portuguese lawyer and politician, 118th Prime Minister of Portugal
- 1964Stedman Pearson, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Five Star)
- 1972Serhat Tutumluer, Turkish actor
- 1978Sam Farrar, American singer and bass player (Phantom Planet)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 226Cao Pi dies after an illness; his son Cao Rui succeeds him as emperor of the Kingdom of Wei.
- 1776Father Francisco Palou founds Mission San Francisco de Asís in what is now San Francisco.
- 1916The Irish Nationalist and British diplomat Roger Casement is sentenced to death for his part in the Easter Rising.
- 1926Arthur Meighen returns to office as Prime Minister of Canada.
- 1927The Bird of Paradise, a U.S. Army Air Corps Fokker tri-motor, completes the first transpacific flight, from the mainland United States to Hawaii.
- 1956The Federal Aid Highway Act of 1956 is signed, officially creating the United States Interstate Highway System.
- 1972The United States Supreme Court rules in the case Furman v. Georgia that arbitrary and inconsistent imposition of the death penalty violates the Eighth and Fourteenth Amendments, and constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.
- 1974Mikhail Baryshnikov defects from the Soviet Union to Canada while on tour with the Kirov Ballet.
- 1976The Seychelles become independent from the United Kingdom.
- 2006Hamdan v. Rumsfeld: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that President George W. Bush’s plan to try Guantanamo Bay detainees in military tribunals violates U.S. and international law.
View the complete list of historical events for June 29.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Joon, Vinod Raj, Cindy Yang, Park Chul-soo, Bob Elliott, Norrie Paramor, Kaitlyn Maher, Andrew Gold, L. M. Kit Carson, Anthony Zerbe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 29, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 30, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1977 – Randy Harrison, American actor; December 24, 1965 – Millard Powers, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Counting Crows, The Semantics, and Majosha); December 4, 1964 – Marisa Tomei, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,257