Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 180th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,563 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,854 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 7, 2035.
If a dog named Butch - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Butch will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Butch will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Ruth Warrick
- 1919Lloyd Richards
- 1919Slim Pickens
- 1969Ilan Mitchell-Smith
- 1972Samantha Smith
- 1982Matthew Mercer
- 1982Ott Sepp
- 1984Paula Peralejo
- 1993George Sampson
- 1994Shin Dongho
View the complete list of June 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1888Squizzy Taylor, Australian gangster (d. 1927)
- 1901Nelson Eddy, American singer and actor (d. 1967)
- 1932Brian Hutton, Baron Hutton, Irish jurist and politician, Lord Chief Justice of Northern Ireland
- 1941John Boccabella, American baseball player
- 1951Don Rosa, American author and illustrator
- 1956Nick Fry, English economist and businessman
- 1957Michael Nutter, American politician, 98th Mayor of Philadelphia
- 1958Rosa Mota, Portuguese runner
- 1967Seamus McGarvey, Irish cinematographer
- 1987Yasuka Saitō, Japanese actor
View the complete list of June 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Charles I of England defeats a Parliamentarian detachment at the Battle of Cropredy Bridge, the last battle won by an English King on English soil.
- 1786Alexander Macdonell and over five hundred Roman Catholic highlanders leave Scotland to settle in Glengarry County, Ontario.
- 1850Autocephaly officially granted by the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople to the Church of Greece.
- 1874Greek politician Charilaos Trikoupis publishes a manifesto in the Athens daily Kairoi entitled “Who’s to Blame?” in which he lays out his complaints against King George. He is elected Prime Minister of Greece the next year.
- 1974Mikhail Baryshnikov defects from the Soviet Union to Canada while on tour with the Kirov Ballet.
- 1976The Seychelles become independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1995Space Shuttle program: STS-71 Mission (Atlantis) docks with the Russian space station Mir for the first time.
- 1995The Sampoong Department Store collapses in the Seocho District of Seoul, South Korea, killing 501 and injuring 937.
- 2006Hamdan v. Rumsfeld: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that President George W. Bush’s plan to try Guantanamo Bay detainees in military tribunals violates U.S. and international law.
- 2007Apple Inc. releases its first mobile phone, the iPhone.
View the complete list of June 29 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Mackenroth, Anthony Wong, Jim Rash, Éva Szörényi, Gee-Ann Abrahan, Kim So-yeon, Steven E. de Souza, Amy Mathews, Mark Burnett, Ken Weatherwax.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 29, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1985. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 19, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Is the Night by Clay Aiken as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 5, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1977 – David Clayton Rogers, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 1, 1975 – Ryoko Yonekura, Japanese model and actress; October 14, 1952 – Rick Aviles, American comedian and actor (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,538