Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of June 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 29, 2008 was a Sunday and it was the 181st day of the year 2008. It was the 26th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,831 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,610 days or 4.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 7, 2040.
If a dog named Baguette - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Baguette will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Baguette will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Harry Frazee
- 1901Nelson Eddy
- 1920Ray Harryhausen
- 1925Jackie Lynn Taylor
- 1947Richard Lewis
- 1958Jeff Coopwood
- 1968Judith Hoag
- 1972DJ Shadow
- 1982Colin Jost
- 1984Han Ji-hye
View the complete list of June 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 29.
- 1543Christine of Hesse (d. 1604)
- 1879Zsigmond Móricz, Hungarian author (d. 1942)
- 1922John William Vessey, Jr., American general
- 1939Lo Lieh, Hong Kong martial artist, actor, and director (d. 2002)
- 1948Fred Grandy, American actor and politician
- 1950Bobby London, American illustrator
- 1957Terry Wyatt, English physicist and academic
- 1966Yoko Kamio, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1984Derek Lee Rock, American drummer (Mêlée and Suburban Legends)
- 1985Quintin Demps, American football player
View the complete list of June 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Barbara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1444Skanderbeg defeats an Ottoman invasion force at Torvioll.
- 1534Jacques Cartier is the first European to reach Prince Edward Island.
- 1776First privateer battle of the American Revolutionary War fought at Turtle Gut Inlet near Cape May, New Jersey
- 1786Alexander Macdonell and over five hundred Roman Catholic highlanders leave Scotland to settle in Glengarry County, Ontario.
- 1889Hyde Park and several other Illinois townships vote to be annexed by Chicago, forming the largest United States city in area and second largest in population.
- 1895Doukhobors burn their weapons as a protest against conscription by the Tsarist Russian government.
- 1927The Bird of Paradise, a U.S. Army Air Corps Fokker tri-motor, completes the first transpacific flight, from the mainland United States to Hawaii.
- 2002Naval clashes between South Korea and North Korea lead to the death of six South Korean sailors and sinking of a North Korean vessel.
- 2007Apple Inc. releases its first mobile phone, the iPhone.
- 2014The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant self-declared its caliphate in Syria and northern Iraq.
View the complete list of June 29 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 29, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Youki Kudoh, Cheryl Lynn, Josh Keaton, Finn Atkins, The Rocket Summer, Tim Gunn, R. Stevie Moore, Frank Thomas, Anne Parillaud, Tomiko Van.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 29 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 29, 2008.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th June 2008 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 23, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 21, 1978. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 5, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 29th June 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 29, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 2008
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 26th Sunday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 282 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,831 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,610 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 163
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 7, 2040
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: December 23, 1986 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 21, 1978 (-125)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry (July 5, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VI.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1911 – John Sturges, American director and producer (d. 1982); August 8, 1955 – Diddú, Icelandic singer-songwriter; April 23, 1960 – Valerie Bertinelli, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,016