Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 154th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,942 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,014 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Jimmy Rogers
- 1931Françoise Arnoul
- 1935Irma P. Hall
- 1940Loretta Long
- 1945Bill Paterson
- 1947John Dykstra
- 1970Esther Hart
- 1978Lyfe Jennings
- 1987Masami Nagasawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1865George V of the United Kingdom (d. 1936)
- 1940Connie Saylor, American race car driver (d. 1993)
- 1942Curtis Mayfield, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Impressions) (d. 1999)
- 1954Susan Landau, American mathematician and engineer
- 1961Lawrence Lessig, American lawyer, academic, and author, founded the Creative Commons
- 1974Arianne Zucker, American actress
- 1976Jamie McMurray, American race car driver
- 1981Sosene Anesi, New Zealand rugby player
- 1987Lalaine, American actress and singer (Vanity Theft)
- 1992Mario Götze, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 713The Byzantine emperor Philippicus is blinded, deposed and sent into exile by conspirators of the Opsikion army in Thrace. He is succeeded by Anastasios II, who begins the reorganization of the Byzantine army.
- 1658Pope Alexander VII appoints François de Laval vicar apostolic in New France.
- 1665James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1889The first long-distance electric power transmission line in the United States is completed, running 14 mi between a generator at Willamette Falls and downtown Portland, Oregon.
- 1935One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa.
- 1937The Duke of Windsor marries Wallis Simpson.
- 1940Franz Rademacher proposes plans to make Madagascar the “Jewish homeland”, an idea that had first been considered by 19th century journalist Theodor Herzl.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat.
- 1941World War II: The Wehrmacht razes the Greek village of Kandanos to the ground, killing 180 of its inhabitants.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharifah Aini, Mina Fukui, Alice Guy-Blaché, Toshiyuki Toyonaga, Sean Astin, George Eads, Chelsea Noble, Fler, André Hennicke, Gary Payton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 3, 1935.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1945 – José Feliciano, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 1, 1985 – Camile Velasco, Filipino-American singer; July 20, 1989 – Witwisit Hiranyawongkul, Thai actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909