Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 154th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,971 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Jan Peerce
- 1906Josephine Baker
- 1935Irma P. Hall
- 1939Ian Hunter
- 1945Ramon Jacinto
- 1950Robert Z'Dar
- 1963Anica Dobra
- 1964James Purefoy
- 1970Julie Masse
- 1992Monika Linkytė
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1736Ignaz Fränzl, German violinist and composer (d. 1811)
- 1843Frederick VIII of Denmark (d. 1912)
- 1897Memphis Minnie, American singer-songwriter (d. 1973)
- 1913Pedro Mir, Dominican poet and author (d. 2000)
- 1933Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa, Bahranian king (d. 1999)
- 1946Michael Clarke, American drummer (The Byrds, The Flying Burrito Brothers, and Firefall) (d. 1993)
- 1951Jill Biden, American educator, 37th Second Lady of the United States
- 1966Wasim Akram, Pakistani cricketer, coach, and sportscaster
- 1970Greg Hancock, American motorcycle racer
- 1977Az-Zahir Hakim, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 713The Byzantine emperor Philippicus is blinded, deposed and sent into exile by conspirators of the Opsikion army in Thrace. He is succeeded by Anastasios II, who begins the reorganization of the Byzantine army.
- 1326The Treaty of Novgorod delineates borders between Russia and Norway in Finnmark.
- 1539Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Philippi (also called the Philippi Races) – Union forces rout Confederate troops in Barbour County, Virginia, now West Virginia, in first land battle of the War.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1940World War II: The Luftwaffe bombs Paris.
- 1941World War II: The Wehrmacht razes the Greek village of Kandanos to the ground, killing 180 of its inhabitants.
- 1950The first successful ascent of an Eight-thousander; the summit of Annapurna is reached by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal.
- 1973A Soviet supersonic Tupolev Tu-144 crashes near Goussainville, France, killing 14, the first crash of a supersonic passenger aircraft.
- 1992Aboriginal Land Rights are granted in Australia in Mabo v Queensland (No 2), a case brought by Eddie Mabo.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zöe Lucker, Chris Robinson, Bob Marley, Charles Bronson, Michael Burns, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Jeff Scott Soto, Greg Wise, Cassandra Wilson, Lynwood Slim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 3, 1935.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1938 – Stella Stevens, American actress and director; May 31, 1931 – Shirley Verrett, American soprano and actress (d. 2010); July 30, 1958 – Kate Bush, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895