Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 154th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,030 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Thecla Åhlander
- 1904Jan Peerce
- 1911Ellen Corby
- 1924Colleen Dewhurst
- 1930Ben Wada
- 1939Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
- 1949Floyd Lloyd
- 1973Jason Jones
- 1987Masami Nagasawa
- 1987Michelle Keegan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1723Giovanni Antonio Scopoli, Italian physician, geologist, and botanist (d. 1788)
- 1808Jefferson Davis, American colonel and politician, President of the Confederate States of America (d. 1889)
- 1924Colleen Dewhurst, Canadian-American actress (d. 1991)
- 1925Arnold Peters, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1925Tony Curtis, American actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1944Thomas Burns, Irish bishop
- 1945Roger Lane-Nott, English admiral
- 1958Suzie Plakson, American actress, singer, and poet
- 1971Gert Kullamäe, Estonian basketball player and coach
- 1979Christian Malcolm, Welsh sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1326The Treaty of Novgorod delineates borders between Russia and Norway in Finnmark.
- 1621The Dutch West India Company receives a charter for New Netherland.
- 1839In Humen, China, Lin Tse-hsü destroys 1.2 million kg of opium confiscated from British merchants, providing Britain with a casus belli to open hostilities, resulting in the First Opium War.
- 1935One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa.
- 1941World War II: The Wehrmacht razes the Greek village of Kandanos to the ground, killing 180 of its inhabitants.
- 1943In Los Angeles, California, white U.S. Navy sailors and Marines clash with Latino youths in the Zoot Suit Riots.
- 1950The first successful ascent of an Eight-thousander; the summit of Annapurna is reached by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal.
- 1968Valerie Solanas, the author of SCUM Manifesto, attempts to assassinate Andy Warhol by shooting him three times.
- 1979A blowout at the Ixtoc I oil well in the southern Gulf of Mexico causes at least 3000000 oilbbl of oil to be spilled into the waters, the second-worst accidental oil spill ever recorded.
- 1989The government of China sends troops to force protesters out of Tiananmen Square after seven weeks of occupation.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Caws, Andy McCluskey, Lacy J. Dalton, John Polson, Yum Jung-ah, Yui Ichikawa, Kevin Shields, Paul Whitehouse, Seyyal Taner, Natalia Podolskaya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 3, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1976 – Natalia Livingston, American actress and producer; February 16, 1955 – Hunt Block, American actor; November 20, 1985 – Dan Byrd, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044