Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 154th day of the year 1950. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,048 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,683 days or 23.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 9, 1982.
If a dog named Squash - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Squash will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Squash will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Memphis Minnie
- 1918Patrick Cargill
- 1924Jimmy Rogers
- 1925Arnold Peters
- 1939Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
- 1950Deniece Williams
- 1950Melissa Mathison
- 1950Suzi Quatro
- 1982Dihan Slabbert
- 1985Detox Icunt
View the complete list of June 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1635Philippe Quinault, French playwright and composer (d. 1688)
- 1840Michael O'Laughlen, American soldier, conspirator in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1867)
- 1930Marion Zimmer Bradley, American author and poet (d. 1999)
- 1931Françoise Arnoul, Algerian-French actress
- 1934Rolland D. McCune, American minister and theologian
- 1944Eddy Ottoz, Italian hurdler and coach
- 1946Tristan Rogers, Australian-American actor
- 1971Ryo Narushima, Japanese actress
- 1980Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Qatari king
- 1985Enkhbatyn Badar-Uugan, Mongolian boxer
View the complete list of June 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Miranda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350The Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, proclaims himself Roman emperor, entering Rome at the head of a group of gladiators.
- 1608Samuel de Champlain completes his third voyage to New France at Tadoussac, Quebec.
- 1658Pope Alexander VII appoints François de Laval vicar apostolic in New France.
- 1862A 3000-strong riot occurred at Wardsend Cemetery in Sheffield, England, against rumours of bodysnatching from the grounds.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat.
- 1969Melbourne–Evans collision: off the coast of South Vietnam, the Australian aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne cuts the U.S. Navy destroyer USS Frank E. Evans in half.
- 1979A blowout at the Ixtoc I oil well in the southern Gulf of Mexico causes at least 3000000 oilbbl of oil to be spilled into the waters, the second-worst accidental oil spill ever recorded.
- 1989The government of China sends troops to force protesters out of Tiananmen Square after seven weeks of occupation.
- 2012The pageant for the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II takes place on the River Thames.
View the complete list of June 3 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tabu, Lil' JJ, Murray Hamilton, Timothy Dalton, Eddie Velez, Ella Koon, J. Lee Thompson, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Frank Boeijen, Sebastian Stan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 3, 1950.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd June 1950 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1921. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd June 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 3, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 154th day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 250 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,048 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,683 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 882
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 9, 1982
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1921 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (-128)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VI.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1922 – Michael Cacoyannis, Greek Cypriot director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011); June 23, 1957 – Frances McDormand, American actress and producer; June 28, 1990 – Nick Purcell, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,947