Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 154th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,569 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Alla Nazimova
- 1906Josephine Baker
- 1918Lili St. Cyr
- 1918Patrick Cargill
- 1940Loretta Long
- 1963Toshiaki Karasawa
- 1966Jamie O'Neal
- 1970Julie Masse
- 1985Detox Icunt
- 1992Monika Linkytė
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1840Michael O'Laughlen, American soldier, conspirator in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1867)
- 1844Garret Hobart, American lawyer and politician, 24th Vice President of the United States (d. 1899)
- 1877Raoul Dufy, French painter and illustrator (d. 1953)
- 1900Adelaide Ames, American astronomer and academic (d. 1932)
- 1905Martin Gottfried Weiss, German SS officer (d. 1946)
- 1911Ellen Corby, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1921Forbes Carlile, Australian pentathlete and coach
- 1940Connie Saylor, American race car driver (d. 1993)
- 1970Ammon McNeely, American rock climber
- 1983Pasquale Foggia, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350The Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, proclaims himself Roman emperor, entering Rome at the head of a group of gladiators.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1916The National Defense Act is signed into law, increasing the size of the United States National Guard by 450,000 men.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat.
- 1940World War II: The Luftwaffe bombs Paris.
- 1942World War II: Japan begins the Aleutian Islands Campaign by bombing Unalaska Island.
- 1962At Paris Orly Airport, Air France Flight 007 overruns the runway and explodes when the crew attempts to abort takeoff, killing 130.
- 1979A blowout at the Ixtoc I oil well in the southern Gulf of Mexico causes at least 3000000 oilbbl of oil to be spilled into the waters, the second-worst accidental oil spill ever recorded.
- 1980The 1980 Grand Island tornado outbreak. Seven tornadoes hit Grand Island, Nebraska, which take five lives, 357 single-family homes, 33 mobile homes, 85 apartments, 49 businesses and cause $300 million in damages all told, according to statistics compiled on the deadly storm by the National Weather Service and the American Red Cross.
- 2012A plane carrying 153 people on board crashes in a residential neighborhood in Lagos, Nigeria, killing everyone on board and 10 people on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taylor Spreitler, Charles Martinet, Zoran Janjetov, Jurina Matsui, Melora Harte, David Rodigan, Rudy Vallée, Bergüzar Korel, Tomomi Kahala, Hugh Jackman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 3, 1999.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Livin’ la Vida Loca by Ricky Martin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 5, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1941 – Cesária Évora, Cape Verdean singer (d. 2011); December 5, 1969 – Morgan J. Freeman, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 21, 1953 – Betty Wright, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 995