Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 2011 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 2011 was a Friday and it was the 154th day of the year 2011. The next time you can reuse your old 2011 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,328 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 79 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Alla Nazimova
- 1903Eddie Acuff
- 1925Tony Curtis
- 1930Ben Wada
- 1940Loretta Long
- 1942Anita Harris
- 1950Suzi Quatro
- 1963Toshiaki Karasawa
- 1965Jeff Blumenkrantz
- 1965Mike Gordon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1916Leo Gorcey, American actor and singer (d. 1969)
- 1928Donald Judd, American sculptor and painter (d. 1994)
- 1933Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa, Bahranian king (d. 1999)
- 1942Anita Harris, English singer and actress
- 1944Edith McGuire, American sprinter and educator
- 1950Juan José Muñoz, Argentinian businessman (d. 2013)
- 1958Simon Fraser, English diplomat
- 1976Gregg McClymont, Scottish historian and politician
- 1980Amauri, Brazilian-Italian footballer
- 1981Salvatore Giardina, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862A 3000-strong riot occurred at Wardsend Cemetery in Sheffield, England, against rumours of bodysnatching from the grounds.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1916The National Defense Act is signed into law, increasing the size of the United States National Guard by 450,000 men.
- 1940World War II: The Luftwaffe bombs Paris.
- 1941World War II: The Wehrmacht razes the Greek village of Kandanos to the ground, killing 180 of its inhabitants.
- 1942World War II: Japan begins the Aleutian Islands Campaign by bombing Unalaska Island.
- 1950The first successful ascent of an Eight-thousander; the summit of Annapurna is reached by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal.
- 1959Singapore is declared a self-governing state even though it is still a part of the British Empire.
- 1980The 1980 Grand Island tornado outbreak. Seven tornadoes hit Grand Island, Nebraska, which take five lives, 357 single-family homes, 33 mobile homes, 85 apartments, 49 businesses and cause $300 million in damages all told, according to statistics compiled on the deadly storm by the National Weather Service and the American Red Cross.
- 2012A plane carrying 153 people on board crashes in a residential neighborhood in Lagos, Nigeria, killing everyone on board and 10 people on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 2011 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mo Ostin, Eamon, André Weinfeld, Larry Bagby, Mark Moses, Merlin Santana, Benny Dayal, Mike Batt, Spider Stacy, Seth Adkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 3, 2011.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rolling in the Deep by Adele as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 4, 2011). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1903 – Warren Hull, American actor, singer, and game show host (d. 1974); March 8, 1970 – Andrea Parker, American actress and former ballet dancer; November 8, 1952 – Alfre Woodard, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145