Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 181st day of the year 1927. It was the 26th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,217 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,406 days or 31.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,159 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 8, 1959.
If a dog named Mercedez - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mercedez will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mercedez will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Madge Bellamy
- 1937Larry Henley
- 1940Mark Spoelstra
- 1944Terry Funk
- 1960Murray Cook
- 1963Rupert Graves
- 1971Anette Michel
- 1981Malene Espensen
- 1985Cody Rhodes
- 1992Alfred Labatos
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1935John Harlin, American pilot and mountaineer (d. 1966)
- 1937Larry Henley, American singer-songwriter (The Newbeats) (d. 2014)
- 1937Michael von Biel, German cellist and composer
- 1943Ahmed Sofa, Bangladeshi author, poet, and critic (d. 2001)
- 1947Barry Bremen, American businessman (d. 2011)
- 1973Frank Rost, German footballer and manager
- 1982Ignacio Carrasco, Mexican footballer
- 1985Trevor Ariza, American basketball player
- 1986Fredy Guarín, Colombian footballer
- 1997Hong Seong-chan, South Korean junior tennis player
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YBWAQIELU? Check your answers here: Word scramble YBWAQIELU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: The Battle of Domstadtl takes place.
- 1882Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- 1937The world’s first emergency telephone number, 999, is introduced in London
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cherbourg ends with the fall of the strategically valuable port to American forces.
- 1953The first Chevrolet Corvette rolls off the assembly line in Flint, Michigan.
- 1971Ohio ratifies the 26th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, reducing the voting age to 18, thereby putting the amendment into effect.
- 1974The Baltimore municipal strike of 1974 begins.
- 1990East Germany and West Germany merge their economies.
- 1997The United Kingdom transfers sovereignty over Hong Kong to the People’s Republic of China.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Segel, Van Roxas, Hildegarde, Sarah Ramos, Ice Cube, Saffron Henderson, Romina Power, Krissada Sukosol Clapp, Juris Fernandez, Andrey Zvyagintsev.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1927.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1927 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 17, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1902. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1927
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 26th Thursday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 117 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,217 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,406 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,159
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 1959
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 17, 1943 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1902 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VI.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1968 – Akira Yamaoka, Japanese composer and producer; March 11, 1940 – Alberto Cortez, Argentinian-Spanish singer-songwriter; March 7, 1956 – Bryan Cranston, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,904