Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1957 was a Sunday and it was the 181st day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,026 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 746 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Bo Carter
- 1892Pierre Blanchar
- 1933Lea Massari
- 1936Dave Van Ronk
- 1944Guy Mardel
- 1948Murray McLauchlan
- 1956David Alan Grier
- 1966Wendy Davis
- 1983Cheryl Cole
- 1992Holliston Coleman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1286John de Warenne, 7th Earl of Surrey, English politician (d. 1347)
- 1891Man Mountain Dean, American wrestler and sergeant (d. 1953)
- 1911Czesław Miłosz, Polish poet and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1930Thomas Sowell, American economist, philosopher, and author
- 1956Volker Beck, German hurdler and coach
- 1959Brendan Perry, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dead Can Dance and The Scavengers)
- 1964Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg
- 1964Mark Waters, American director and producer
- 1980Seyi Olofinjana, Nigerian footballer
- 1984Ron Morales, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1892The Homestead Strike begins near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 1905Albert Einstein sends the article On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, in which he introduces special relativity, for publication in Annalen der Physik.
- 1922In Washington D.C., U.S. Secretary of State Charles Evans Hughes and Dominican Ambassador Francisco J. Peynado sign the Hughes–Peynado agreement, which ends the United States occupation of the Dominican Republic.
- 1934The Night of the Long Knives, Adolf Hitler’s violent purge of his political rivals in Germany, takes place.
- 1963Ciaculli massacre: a car bomb, intended for Mafia boss Salvatore Greco, kills seven police officers and military personnel near Palermo.
- 1966The National Organization for Women, the United States’ largest feminist organization, is founded.
- 1971The crew of the Soviet Soyuz 11 spacecraft are killed when their air supply escapes through a faulty valve.
- 1974The Baltimore municipal strike of 1974 begins.
- 1985Thirty-nine American hostages from the hijacked TWA Flight 847 are freed in Beirut after being held for 17 days.
- 2013Mass protests are held in Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for June 30.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Vereen, Alasdair Milne, Andy Gibb, Eamon, Nick Traina, Christine Keeler, Danny Denzongpa, Kathy Hilton, Beverly Johnson, Sandrine Holt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 30, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1978 – CM Punk, American wrestler, mixed martial artist, and actor; July 24, 1937 – Manoj Kumar, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 19, 1946 – Jack Schaeffer, American singer, saxophonist, and producer (Royale Monarchs).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,092