Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 181st day of the year 1966. It was the 26th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,017 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,672 days or 18.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 8, 1998.
If a dog named Lucious - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucious will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lucious will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Tony Musante
- 1939Tony Hatch
- 1950Leonard Whiting
- 1953Lin Feng-jiao
- 1958Tommy Keene
- 1959Brendan Perry
- 1961Clive Nolan
- 1963Rupert Graves
- 1966Marton Csokas
- 1986Alicia Fox
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1931James Loughran, Scottish conductor
- 1933M. J. K. Smith, English cricketer and rugby player
- 1936Nancy Dussault, American actress and singer
- 1944Terry Funk, American wrestler and actor
- 1967Silke Renk, German javelin thrower
- 1971Megan Fahlenbock, Canadian actress
- 1979Sylvain Chavanel, French cyclist
- 1986Allegra Versace, Italian-American businesswoman
- 1991Kaho, Japanese actress
- 1997Hong Seong-chan, South Korean junior tennis player
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wilbur’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
- 1559King Henry II of France is mortally wounded in a jousting match against Gabriel, comte de Montgomery.
- 1908The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
- 1937The world’s first emergency telephone number, 999, is introduced in London
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cherbourg ends with the fall of the strategically valuable port to American forces.
- 1953The first Chevrolet Corvette rolls off the assembly line in Flint, Michigan.
- 1956A TWA Super Constellation and a United Airlines DC-7 collide above the Grand Canyon in Arizona and crash, killing all 128 on board both airliners.
- 1968Pope Paul VI issues the Credo of the People of God.
- 201319 firefighters die controlling a wildfire in Yarnell, Arizona.
- 2013Mass protests are held in Egypt.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meaghan Martin, Aage Winther-Jørgensen, Riona Hazuki, Camryn, Kay Tse, Barry Williams, Michael Angelakos, Geoff Edwards, Silvana Arias, Lillie Langtry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1966.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1966 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 1, 1982. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 2, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 26th Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 20,017 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,672 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 678
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 1998
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1992 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 1, 1982 (-128)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra (July 2, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VI.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1946 – Natasha Pyne, English actress; November 14, 1967 – Nina Gordon, American singer-songwriter (Veruca Salt); December 5, 1979 – Nick Stahl, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,018