Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1990 was a Saturday and it was the 181st day of the year 1990. It was the 26th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,674 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,558 days or 9.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 362 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 8, 2022.
If a dog named Maxwell Von Schmidt - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxwell Von Schmidt will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maxwell Von Schmidt will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Larry Henley
- 1939Tony Hatch
- 1940Mark Spoelstra
- 1943Eddie Rambeau
- 1959Vincent D'Onofrio
- 1971Anette Michel
- 1971Monica Potter
- 1979Rick Gonzalez
- 1986Hugh Sheridan
- 1986Jamai Loman
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1927James Goldman, American screenwriter and playwright (d. 1998)
- 1938Mirko Novosel, Croatian basketball coach, Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame 2007
- 1939Tunku Annuar, Malaysian son of Badlishah of Kedah (d. 2014)
- 1959Daniel Goldhagen, American political scientist, author, and academic
- 1962Deirdre Lovejoy, American actress
- 1965Anna Levandi, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1967Victoria Kaspi, American-Canadian astrophysicist and academic
- 1969Sanath Jayasuriya, Sri Lankan cricketer and politician
- 1975Ralf Schumacher, German race car driver
- 1978Ben Cousins, Australian footballer
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adriana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Spanish forces defeat a combined French and Navarrese army at the Battle of Noáin during the Spanish conquest of Iberian Navarre.
- 1651The Deluge: Khmelnytsky Uprising – the Battle of Berestechko ends with a Polish victory.
- 1882Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- 1886The first transcontinental train trip across Canada departs from Montreal. It arrives in Port Moody, British Columbia on July 4.
- 1892The Homestead Strike begins near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 1953The first Chevrolet Corvette rolls off the assembly line in Flint, Michigan.
- 1960Congo gains independence from Belgium.
- 1986The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Bowers v. Hardwick that states can outlaw homosexual acts between consenting adults.
- 1997The United Kingdom transfers sovereignty over Hong Kong to the People’s Republic of China.
- 2015A Hercules C-130 military aircraft with 113 people onboard crashes in a residential area in the Indonesian city of Medan, resulting in at least 116 deaths.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Thomas, Nikola Šarčević, Taira Imata, Mina Ōba, John Stamos, Marianela González, Beau Billingslea, Sophie Evans, Doris Belack, Bernard Pivot.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1990.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1990 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 11, 1981. Your incompatibility score is -216. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Step by Step by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 30, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1990
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 26th Saturday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 284 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,674 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,558 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 362
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2022
- Age in dog years: 150 dog years old using a English Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 11, 1981 (-216)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Step by Step by New Kids on the Block (June 30, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VI.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1977 – Ike Barinholtz, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 17, 1946 – Martha Coolidge, American director, producer, and screenwriter; January 13, 1981 – Shad Gaspard, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,112