Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1999 was a Wednesday and it was the 181st day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,570 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Orhan Boran
- 1936Dave Van Ronk
- 1948Murray McLauchlan
- 1949Andy Scott
- 1953Lin Feng-jiao
- 1960Murray Cook
- 1966Marton Csokas
- 1968Phil Anselmo
- 1983Cheryl Cole
- 1986Alicia Fox
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1503John Frederick I, Elector of Saxony (d. 1554)
- 1892Oswald Pohl, German SS officer (d. 1951)
- 1933Barry Hines, English author and screenwriter
- 1933M. J. K. Smith, English cricketer and rugby player
- 1936Nancy Dussault, American actress and singer
- 1949Andy Scott, Welsh singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sweet)
- 1961Lynne Jolitz, American computer scientist and programmer
- 1965Anna Levandi, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1968Phil Anselmo, American singer-songwriter and producer (Pantera, Arson Anthem, Down, and Superjoint Ritual)
- 1979Faisal Shahzad, Pakistani-American terrorist, attempted the Times Square bombing
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Spanish conquistadors led by Hernán Cortés fight their way out of Tenochtitlan.
- 1688The Immortal Seven issue the Invitation to William (continuing the English rebellion from Rome), which would culminate in the Glorious Revolution.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: The Battle of Domstadtl takes place.
- 1859French acrobat Charles Blondin crosses Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
- 1905Albert Einstein sends the article On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, in which he introduces special relativity, for publication in Annalen der Physik.
- 1908The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cherbourg ends with the fall of the strategically valuable port to American forces.
- 1963Ciaculli massacre: a car bomb, intended for Mafia boss Salvatore Greco, kills seven police officers and military personnel near Palermo.
- 1990East Germany and West Germany merge their economies.
- 201319 firefighters die controlling a wildfire in Yarnell, Arizona.
View the complete list of historical events for June 30.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Seebach, Mike Nawrocki, Teddy Turner, Richard Marsland, Lily Rabe, Marcia Ball, Hilarie Burton, Kai Hansen, Gene Ween, Juan José Gurruchaga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 30, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 3, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1980 – Austin Nichols, American actor and director; May 13, 1988 – Casey Donovan, Australian singer-songwriter; December 11, 1987 – Alex Russell, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056