Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 4, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 156th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,834 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Coocoo - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coocoo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Coocoo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940David Collings
- 1946S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- 1947Ashok Saraf
- 1953Paul Samson
- 1960Bradley Walsh
- 1966Cecilia Bartoli
- 1984Kento Handa
- 1992Dino Jelusić
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 4.
- 1821Apollon Maykov, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1897)
- 1912Robert Jacobsen, Danish sculptor and painter (d. 1993)
- 1945Anthony Braxton, American saxophonist, clarinet player, and composer (Circle and Creative Construction Company)
- 1965Andrea Jaeger, American tennis player and preacher (Anglican Order of Preachers)
- 1972Joe Hill, American author
- 1976Kasey Chambers, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Robin Lord Taylor, American actor
- 1981Natalia Vodopyanova, Russian basketball player
- 1982MC Jin, American-Chinese rapper and actor
- 1984Ian White, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1760Great Upheaval: New England planters arrive to claim land in Nova Scotia, Canada, taken from the Acadians.
- 1792Captain George Vancouver claims Puget Sound for the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1878Cyprus Convention: The Ottoman Empire cedes Cyprus to the United Kingdom but retains nominal title.
- 1896Henry Ford completes the Ford Quadricycle, his first gasoline-powered automobile, and gives it a successful test run.
- 1912Massachusetts becomes the first state of the United States to set a minimum wage.
- 1917The first Pulitzer Prizes are awarded: Laura E. Richards, Maude H. Elliott, and Florence Hall receive the first Pulitzer for biography (for Julia Ward Howe). Jean Jules Jusserand receives the first Pulitzer for history for his work With Americans of Past and Present Days. Herbert B. Swope receives the first Pulitzer for journalism for his work for the New York World.
- 1940World War II: The Dunkirk evacuation ends: British forces complete evacuation of 338,000 troops from Dunkirk in France. To rally the morale of the country, Winston Churchill delivers, only to the House of Commons, his famous “We shall fight on the beaches” speech.
- 1974During Ten Cent Beer Night, inebriated Cleveland Indians fans start a riot, causing the game to be forfeited to the Texas Rangers.
- 1998Terry Nichols is sentenced to life in prison for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2012The concert for Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee takes place outside Buckingham Palace in London.
View the complete list of historical events for June 4.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 4 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Badly Drawn Boy, Joseph Williams, Reika Hashimoto, Dani Harmer, Denis Héroux, Lisa Tucker, Luis Alberni, Dick Gregory, Steve Camp, Sofia Coppola.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 4 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 4, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 7, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1959 – David Fury, American screenwriter and producer; August 20, 1976 – Kristen Miller, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; March 1, 1968 – Salil Ankola, Indian cricketer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,284