Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 4, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 156th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,589 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932John Drew Barrymore
- 1946S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- 1961El DeBarge
- 1971James Callis
- 1977Berglind Icey
- 1985Ana Carolina Reston
- 1986Oona Chaplin
- 1990Zac Farro
- 1991Jordan Hinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 4.
- 1394Philippa of England (d. 1430)
- 1936Bruce Dern, American actor
- 1936Vince Camuto, American fashion designer and businessman, co-founded Nine West (d. 2015)
- 1945Anthony Braxton, American saxophonist, clarinet player, and composer (Circle and Creative Construction Company)
- 1948Sandra Post, Canadian golfer and sportscaster
- 1958Eddie Velez, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Vladimir Voevodsky, Russian mathematician and academic
- 1974Andrew Gwynne, English lawyer and politician
- 1986Oona Chaplin, Spanish-English actress and dancer
- 1989Paweł Fajdek, Polish hammer thrower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1647Canonicus Grand Chief Sachem of the Narragansett Indian Tribe dies. He was Chief Sachem of the Narragansett Tribe (rivals to the Wampanoag) at the time of the Pilgrims landing in Plymouth.
- 1760Great Upheaval: New England planters arrive to claim land in Nova Scotia, Canada, taken from the Acadians.
- 1802Grieving over the death of his wife, Marie Clotilde of France, King Charles Emmanuel IV of Sardinia abdicates his throne in favor of his brother, Victor Emmanuel.
- 1876An express train called the Transcontinental Express arrives in San Francisco, via the First Transcontinental Railroad only 83 hours and 39 minutes after leaving New York City.
- 1939The Holocaust: The MS St. Louis, a ship carrying 963 Jewish refugees, is denied permission to land in Florida, in the United States, after already being turned away from Cuba. Forced to return to Europe, more than 200 of its passengers later die in Nazi concentration camps.
- 1965Duane Earl Pope robs the Farmers’ State Bank of Big Springs, Nebraska, killing three people execution-style and severely wounding a fourth. The crime later puts Pope on the FBI Ten Most Wanted list.
- 1974During Ten Cent Beer Night, inebriated Cleveland Indians fans start a riot, causing the game to be forfeited to the Texas Rangers.
- 1975The Governor of California Jerry Brown signs the California Agricultural Labor Relations Act into law, the first law in the U.S. giving farmworkers collective bargaining rights.
- 1988Three cars on a train carrying hexogen to Kazakhstan explode in Arzamas, Gorky Oblast, USSR, killing 91 and injuring about 1,500.
- 1998Terry Nichols is sentenced to life in prison for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for June 4.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 4 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: İsmail YK, Daniel Day-Lewis, Bill Romanowski, Steve Argüelles, Manju Warrier, Rondell Sheridan, Steve Vai, Milton Berle, Benoît Magimel, Cheo Feliciano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 4 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 4, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 7, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1953 – Maureen Teefy, American actress and singer; July 26, 1983 – Zara, Russian singer and actress; May 17, 1958 – Paul Di'Anno, English singer-songwriter (Iron Maiden and Gogmagog).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174