Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 157th day of the year 1980. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,604 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,868 days or 13.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 12, 2012.
If a dog named Schnappsi - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Schnappsi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Schnappsi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Herb Vigran
- 1925Bill Hayes
- 1944Colm Wilkinson
- 1954Haluk Bilginer
- 1956Kenny G
- 1964Karl Sanders
- 1977Liza Weil
- 1982Baron Geisler
- 1990Sophie Lowe
- 1995Troye Sivan
View the complete list of June 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1341Edmund of Langley, 1st Duke of York, English politician, Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports (d. 1402)
- 1412Ludovico III Gonzaga, Marquis of Mantua, Italian ruler (d. 1478)
- 1493Justus Jonas, German priest and academic (d. 1555)
- 1723Adam Smith, Scottish economist and philosopher (d. 1790)
- 1894Roy Thomson, 1st Baron Thomson of Fleet, Canadian-English publisher and academic (d. 1976)
- 1934Bill Moyers, American journalist, 13th White House Press Secretary
- 1959Werner Schildhauer, German runner
- 1971Miyuki Komatsu, Japanese actress
- 1975Duncan Patterson, English drummer and keyboard player (Anathema, Antimatter, and Alternative 4)
- 1984Eric Traoré, Senegalese footballer
View the complete list of June 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cooper’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Titus and his Roman legions breach the middle wall of Jerusalem in the Siege of Jerusalem.
- 1625The city of Breda surrenders to the Spanish tercios under general Ambrosio Spinola.
- 1817The first Great Lakes steamer, the Frontenac, is launched.
- 1851Harriet Beecher Stowe’s anti-slavery serial, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, or Life Among the Lowly, starts a ten-month run in the National Era abolitionist newspaper.
- 1862As the Treaty of Saigon is signed, ceding parts of southern Vietnam to France, the guerrilla leader Trương Định decides to defy Emperor Tự Đức of Vietnam and fight on against the Europeans.
- 1963The British Secretary of State for War, John Profumo, resigns in a sex scandal known as the “Profumo affair”.
- 1975The United Kingdom holds its first country-wide referendum on remaining in the European Economic Community (EEC).
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.-->
- 1984The Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi, orders an attack on the Golden Temple, the holiest site of the Sikh religion.
- 1998A strike begins at the General Motors parts factory in Flint, Michigan, that quickly spreads to five other assembly plants. The strike lasts seven weeks.
View the complete list of June 5 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma Taylor-Isherwood, Ub Iwerks, Don Starr, Sean Schemmel, Hunter Hayes, Hannah Simone, Roland Joffé, Judith Ivey, Fad Gadget, Sam Kessel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 5, 1980.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th June 1980 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 7, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 5th June 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 5, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,604 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,868 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 494
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 2012
- Age in dog years: 195 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1962 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-182)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Funkytown by Lipps Inc (June 7, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1922 – Bill Macy, American actor; November 24, 1912 – Barbara Sheldon, American actress (d. 2007); December 23, 1943 – Elizabeth Hartman, American actress (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,135