Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 156th day of the year 2001. It was the 23rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,261 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,420 days or 6.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 11, 2033.
If a dog named Torpedo - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Torpedo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Torpedo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Roger Lebel
- 1933Bata Živojinović
- 1944Colm Wilkinson
- 1947Tom Evans
- 1952Carole Fredericks
- 1971Mark Wahlberg
- 1971Miyuki Komatsu
- 1977Navi Rawat
- 1979David Bisbal
- 1989Megumi Nakajima
View the complete list of June 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1640Pu Songling, Chinese author (d. 1715)
- 1951Suze Orman, American financial adviser, author, and television host
- 1954Phil Neale, English cricketer, coach, and manager
- 1956Kenny G, American saxophonist, songwriter, and producer (The Love Unlimited Orchestra)
- 1964Karl Sanders, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nile)
- 1969Brian McKnight, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1974Russ Ortiz, American baseball player
- 1975Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Lithuanian-American basketball player
- 1982Baron Geisler, Filipino actor and poet
- 1986Vernon Gholston, American football player
View the complete list of June 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Freddie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1832The June Rebellion breaks out in Paris in an attempt to overthrow the monarchy of Louis Philippe.
- 1849Denmark becomes a constitutional monarchy by the signing of a new constitution.
- 1888The Rio de la Plata earthquake takes place.
- 1916Louis Brandeis is sworn in as a Justice of the United States Supreme Court; he is the first American Jew to hold such a position.
- 1917World War I: Conscription begins in the United States as “Army registration day”.
- 1933The U.S. Congress abrogates the United States’ use of the gold standard by enacting a joint resolution (48 Stat. 112) nullifying the right of creditors to demand payment in gold.
- 1963Movement of 15 Khordad: Protests against the arrest of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini by the Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. In several cities, masses of angry demonstrators are confronted by tanks and paratroopers.
- 1963The British Secretary of State for War, John Profumo, resigns in a sex scandal known as the “Profumo affair”.
- 1975The United Kingdom holds its first country-wide referendum on remaining in the European Economic Community (EEC).
- 1998A strike begins at the General Motors parts factory in Flint, Michigan, that quickly spreads to five other assembly plants. The strike lasts seven weeks.
View the complete list of June 5 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mario Barravecchia, Jack Gilford, Jack Clement, John D'Aquino, George Murphy, Charo, Denis Dallan, Iris DeMent, Lachy Hulme, Sami Yaffa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 5, 2001.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th June 2001 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 17, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 11, 1979. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 9, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 5th June 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 5, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 156th day of 2001
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 23rd Tuesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 44 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,261 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,420 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 246
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 11, 2033
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: September 17, 1993 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 11, 1979 (-143)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink (June 9, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VI.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1956 – Danny Boyle, English director, producer, and screenwriter; October 5, 1952 – Duncan Regehr, Canadian figure skater and actor; March 18, 1964 – Rozalla, Zambian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,130