Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 157th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,887 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 843 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Ted Lewis
- 1929Sunil Dutt
- 1932Billie Whitelaw
- 1945David Dukes
- 1958Danny Webb
- 1963Ahmed Johnson
- 1972Cristina Scabbia
- 1978Carl Barât
- 1978Judith Barsi
- 1986Kim Hyun-joong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1606Pierre Corneille, French playwright and producer (d. 1684)
- 1699Johann Georg Estor, German historian and theorist (d. 1773)
- 1829Honinbo Shusaku, Japanese Go player (d. 1862)
- 1913Carlo L. Golino, Italian-American author, critic, and academic (d. 1991)
- 1943Richard Smalley, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005)
- 1945Nikolai Velikov, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1946Tony Levin, American bass player and songwriter (King Crimson, Liquid Tension Experiment, and Bruford Levin Upper Extremities)
- 1981Johnny Pacar, American actor and singer
- 1985Drew Galloway, Scottish wrestler
- 1985Nikolay Varbanov, Bulgarian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644The Qing dynasty Manchu forces led by the Shunzhi Emperor capture Beijing during the collapse of the Ming dynasty.
- 1752A devastating fire destroys one-third of Moscow, including 18,000 homes.
- 1808Napoleon’s brother, Joseph Bonaparte, is crowned King of Spain.
- 1844The Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) is founded in London.
- 1894Governor Davis H. Waite orders the Colorado state militia to protect and support the miners engaged in the Cripple Creek miners’ strike.
- 1974A new Instrument of Government is promulgated making Sweden a parliamentary monarchy.
- 1984Tetris, one of the best-selling video games of all time, is first released in the USSR.
- 1992The Fantoft Stave Church in Norway is destroyed by Varg Vikernes. This was the first in a string of church arsons in the Early Norwegian black metal scene
- 2002Eastern Mediterranean event. A near-Earth asteroid estimated at ten meters in diameter explodes over the Mediterranean Sea between Greece and Libya. The resulting explosion is estimated to have a force of 26 kilotons, slightly more powerful than the Nagasaki atomic bomb.
- 2004Tamil is established as a “classical language” by the President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, in a joint sitting of the two houses of the Indian Parliament.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Virginia Gilmore, John Illsley, Constance Heaven, Leonard Proxauf, Natasha Hamilton, Morgan Spurlock, Billy J. Kramer, Navi Rawat, Nadine Chandrawinata, Donald Pleasence.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 6, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1974 – Giovanni Ribisi, American actor; April 27, 1966 – Matt Reeves, American director, producer, and screenwriter; July 27, 1910 – Lupita Tovar, Mexican-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054