Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 157th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,322 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Lars Ekborg
- 1961Tom Araya
- 1965Cam Neely
- 1972Cristina Scabbia
- 1972Natalie Morales
- 1974Sonya Walger
- 1987Daniel Logan
- 1988Maria Alyokhina
- 1989Paula Brancati
- 1992Megumi Murakami
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1576Giovanni Diodati, Swiss-Italian minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1649)
- 1867David T. Abercrombie, American surveyor and businessman, founded Abercrombie & Fitch (d. 1931)
- 1896Italo Balbo, Italian air marshal and politician (d. 1940)
- 1944Edgar Froese, Russian-German keyboard player and songwriter (Tangerine Dream) (d. 2015)
- 1955Sam Simon, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1960Steve Vai, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Alcatrazz)
- 1963Wolfgang Drechsler, German scholar, author, and academic
- 1972Natalie Morales, American journalist and actress
- 1986Kim Hyun-joong, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501)
- 1988Israel Dagg, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644The Qing dynasty Manchu forces led by the Shunzhi Emperor capture Beijing during the collapse of the Ming dynasty.
- 1844The Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) is founded in London.
- 1909French troops capture Abéché (in modern-day Chad) and install a puppet sultan in the Ouaddai Empire.
- 1918World War I: Battle of Belleau Wood: The U.S. Marine Corps suffers its worst single day’s casualties while attempting to recapture the wood at Château-Thierry.
- 1921Southwark Bridge in London is opened to traffic by King George V and Queen Mary.
- 1933The first drive-in theater opens, in Camden, New Jersey, United States.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Normandy begins. D-Day, code named Operation Overlord, commences with the landing of 155,000 Allied troops on the beaches of Normandy in France. The allied soldiers quickly break through the Atlantic Wall and push inland in the largest amphibious military operation in history.
- 1974A new Instrument of Government is promulgated making Sweden a parliamentary monarchy.
- 1984Tetris, one of the best-selling video games of all time, is first released in the USSR.
- 2004Tamil is established as a “classical language” by the President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, in a joint sitting of the two houses of the Indian Parliament.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Bareilles, Charlie Wernham, Ménélik, Easton Corbin, Shamcey Supsup, Lisa Gleave, Richard Kind, Lee Garlington, Sean Bean, David Faustino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 6, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1975 – Koray Candemir, Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Kargo); August 10, 1972 – Angie Harmon, American model and actress; October 22, 1939 – Tony Roberts, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227