Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 158th day of the year 1960. It was the 23rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,331 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,444 days or 20.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 757 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 13, 1992.
If a dog named Kit - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kit will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kit will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Lester Matthews
- 1925Hideji Ōtaki
- 1954Françoise Blanchard
- 1958Danny Webb
- 1961Tom Araya
- 1974Sonya Walger
- 1974Uncle Kracker
- 1975Cheer Chen
- 1978Judith Barsi
- 1989Paula Brancati
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1906Max August Zorn, German mathematician and academic (d. 1993)
- 1909Isaiah Berlin, Latvian-English historian and philosopher (d. 1997)
- 1940Willie John McBride, Northern Irish rugby player, coach, and manager
- 1959Amanda Pays, English actress
- 1963Ahmed Johnson, American football player, wrestler, and actor
- 1972Cristina Scabbia, Italian singer-songwriter (Lacuna Coil)
- 1985Sebastian Larsson, Swedish footballer
- 1987Rubin Okotie, Austrian footballer
- 1988Ryan Brathwaite, Barbadian hurdler
- 1995Julian Green, American soccer player
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Todd’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809Sweden promulgates a new Constitution, which restores political power to the Riksdag of the Estates after 20 years of enlightened absolutism. At the same time, Charles XIII is elected to succeed Gustav IV Adolf as King of Sweden.
- 1859Australia: Queensland is established as a separate colony from New South Wales (Queensland Day).
- 1882More than 100,000 inhabitants of Bombay are killed when a cyclone in the Arabian Sea pushes huge waves into the harbour.
- 1889The Great Seattle Fire destroys all of downtown Seattle.
- 1912The eruption of Novarupta in Alaska begins. It is the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th century.
- 1932The Revenue Act of 1932 is enacted, creating the first gas tax in the United States, at a rate of 1 cent per US gallon (¢/L) sold.
- 1934New Deal: The U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Securities Act of 1933 into law, establishing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 1971A midair collision between a Hughes Airwest Douglas DC-9 jetliner and a United States Marine Corps McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II jet fighter near Duarte, California, claims 50 lives.
- 1982The Lebanon War begins. Forces under Israeli Defense Minister Ariel Sharon invade southern Lebanon during Operation Peace for the Galilee, eventually reaching as far north as the capital Beirut.
- 2004Tamil is established as a “classical language” by the President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, in a joint sitting of the two houses of the Indian Parliament.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sky Blu, Roy Marsden, Dilana, Geraint Wyn Davies, Juliette Béliveau, Jeanne Cooper, Charlie Chaplin, Werner Klemperer, Janis Joplin, Yoon Son-ha.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 1960 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 29, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 10, 1944. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 158th day of 1960
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 23rd Monday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,331 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,444 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 757
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 13, 1992
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 29, 1950 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 10, 1944 (-140)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers (June 6, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1986 – Magaly Solier, Peruvian actress and singer; April 30, 1921 – Tove Maës, Danish actress (d. 2010); October 14, 1977 – Tina Dico, Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,153