Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 157th day of the year 1985. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,373 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,124 days or 11.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 419 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 12, 2017.
If a dog named Norm - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 193 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Norm will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Norm will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Lester Matthews
- 1916Irene von Meyendorff
- 1925Hideji Ōtaki
- 1929Sunil Dutt
- 1936D. Ramanaidu
- 1954Françoise Blanchard
- 1965Cam Neely
- 1978Judith Barsi
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1735Anton Schweitzer, German composer (d. 1787)
- 1810Friedrich Wilhelm Schneidewin, German philologist and scholar (d. 1856)
- 1872Alexandra Feodorovna, German wife of Nicholas II of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1896Henry Allingham, English soldier (d. 2009)
- 1898Ninette de Valois, Irish-English ballerina, choreographer, and director (d. 2001)
- 1930Frank Tyson, English-Australian cricketer, coach, and journalist (d. 2015)
- 1947Ada Kok, Dutch swimmer
- 1959Jimmy Jam, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Time)
- 1967Max Casella, American actor and producer
- 1974Sonya Walger, English-American actress
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor, is defeated in Friuli by Venetian troops
- 1644The Qing dynasty Manchu forces led by the Shunzhi Emperor capture Beijing during the collapse of the Ming dynasty.
- 1654Queen Christina abdicates the Swedish throne and is succeeded by her cousin Charles X Gustav.
- 1762Seven Years’ War: British forces begin a siege of Havana, Cuba, and temporarily capture the city in the Battle of Havana.
- 1844The Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) is founded in London.
- 1882More than 100,000 inhabitants of Bombay are killed when a cyclone in the Arabian Sea pushes huge waves into the harbour.
- 1892The Chicago “L” commuter rail system begins operation
- 1968Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: Robert F. Kennedy, Democratic Party senator from New York and brother of 35th President John F. Kennedy, dies from gunshot wounds inflicted on June 5.
- 1971A midair collision between a Hughes Airwest Douglas DC-9 jetliner and a United States Marine Corps McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II jet fighter near Duarte, California, claims 50 lives.
- 1971Vietnam War: The Battle of Long Khanh between Australian and Vietnamese communist forces begins.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Yan, Theresa Fu, Julie Taymor, Ahmet Ertegun, Melissa Sue Anderson, Billy Wilder, Barbara Bryne, Warren Beatty, Dianne Wiest, Bernie McInerney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 1985.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 1985 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 4, 2005. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +194. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 1985
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 45 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,373 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,124 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 419
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 2017
- Age in dog years: 193 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 4, 2005 (+194)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1974 (-138)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears (June 8, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1965 – Monsour del Rosario, Filipino martial artist and actor; July 9, 1971 – Scott Grimes, American singer-songwriter and actor; January 9, 1948 – Cassie Gaines, American singer (The Honkettes) (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,093