Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 157th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,333 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Sunil Dutt
- 1954Françoise Blanchard
- 1963Jason Isaacs
- 1974Sonya Walger
- 1976Vlado Georgiev
- 1978Judith Barsi
- 1981Johnny Pacar
- 1986Kim Hyun-joong
- 1992Megumi Murakami
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1902Jimmie Lunceford, American saxophonist and bandleader (d. 1947)
- 1913Carlo L. Golino, Italian-American author, critic, and academic (d. 1991)
- 1933Heinrich Rohrer, Swiss physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1938Prince Luiz of Orléans-Braganza
- 1940Larry Lujack, American radio host
- 1955Sandra Bernhard, American actress and singer
- 1957Balanadarajah Iyer, Sri Lankan poet and activist (d. 2004)
- 1959Jimmy Jam, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Time)
- 1967Paul Giamatti, American actor and producer
- 1986Kim Hyun-joong, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1523Gustav Vasa, the Swedish regent, is elected King of Sweden, marking a symbolic end to the Kalmar Union. This is the Swedish national day.
- 1832The June Rebellion in Paris is put down by the National Guard.
- 1857Sophia of Nassau marries the future King Oscar II of Sweden–Norway.
- 1912The eruption of Novarupta in Alaska begins. It is the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th century.
- 1939Judge Joseph Force Crater, known as the “Missingest Man in New York”, is declared legally dead.
- 1971A midair collision between a Hughes Airwest Douglas DC-9 jetliner and a United States Marine Corps McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II jet fighter near Duarte, California, claims 50 lives.
- 1974A new Instrument of Government is promulgated making Sweden a parliamentary monarchy.
- 1981Bihar train disaster: A passenger train travelling between Mansi and Saharsa, India, jumps the tracks at a bridge crossing the Bagmati River. The government places the official death toll at 268 plus another 300 missing; however, it is generally believed that the death toll is closer to 1,000.
- 1984Tetris, one of the best-selling video games of all time, is first released in the USSR.
- 1997Prom Mom incident: While attending her senior prom in Lacey Township, New Jersey, Melissa Drexler gives birth in a bathroom stall, leaves the baby to die in a trash can and then returns to the prom.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Konrad Ernst Ackermann, Abdel Halim Hafez, Robert Tripe, Lloyd Bridges, Dave Wong, Charlie Wilson, Johann Carlo, Ryan O'Neal, Raymond J. Barry, James Drury.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 6, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 6, 1917 – Jilly Rizzo, American businessman and actor (d. 1992); January 3, 1956 – Mel Gibson, American-Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 14, 1983 – Black Milk, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047