Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1996 was a Thursday and it was the 158th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,109 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,703 days or 7 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 13, 2028.
If a dog named Poochy - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poochy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Poochy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Chantal Akerman
- 1952Yukihiro Takahashi
- 1955Sandra Bernhard
- 1960Lola Forner
- 1964Jay Bentley
- 1965Megumi Ogata
- 1967Paul Giamatti
- 1974Danny Strong
- 1978Mariana Popova
- 1981Johnny Pacar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1661Giacomo Antonio Perti, Italian composer and educator (d. 1756)
- 1943Asif Iqbal, Indian-Pakistani cricketer
- 1944Phillip Allen Sharp, American geneticist and biologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1944Tommie Smith, American runner and football player
- 1952Harvey Fierstein, American actor and playwright
- 1957Balanadarajah Iyer, Sri Lankan poet and activist (d. 2004)
- 1963Dariusz Kubicki, Polish footballer and coach
- 1970Albert Ferrer, Spanish footballer and coach
- 1976Vlado Georgiev, Serbian singer-songwriter
- 1978Judith Barsi, American actress (d. 1988)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor, is defeated in Friuli by Venetian troops
- 1513Italian Wars: Battle of Novara. Swiss troops defeat the French under Louis II de la Trémoille, forcing the French to abandon Milan. Duke Massimiliano Sforza is restored.
- 1644The Qing dynasty Manchu forces led by the Shunzhi Emperor capture Beijing during the collapse of the Ming dynasty.
- 1859Australia: Queensland is established as a separate colony from New South Wales (Queensland Day).
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Memphis: Union forces capture Memphis, Tennessee, from the Confederates.
- 1934New Deal: The U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Securities Act of 1933 into law, establishing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Midway. U.S. Navy dive bombers sink the Japanese cruiser Mikuma and four Japanese carriers.
- 1968Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: Robert F. Kennedy, Democratic Party senator from New York and brother of 35th President John F. Kennedy, dies from gunshot wounds inflicted on June 5.
- 1984Tetris, one of the best-selling video games of all time, is first released in the USSR.
- 1997Prom Mom incident: While attending her senior prom in Lacey Township, New Jersey, Melissa Drexler gives birth in a bathroom stall, leaves the baby to die in a trash can and then returns to the prom.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter R. de Vries, Ellen Muth, Peter Sarstedt, Adriana Caselotti, V V Brown, Yuriko Yoshitaka, Hume Cronyn, Julie Ordon, Aidan Turner, Ian Gillan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 6, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1977 – Denise Ho, Hong Kong-Canadian singer and actress; February 24, 1927 – Emmanuelle Riva, French actress; July 7, 1968 – Amy Carlson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,392