Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,440 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Biny - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biny will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Biny will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1939Bernie Casey
- 1945Steven Fromholz
- 1948Lorna Heilbron
- 1960Mick Hucknall
- 1965Rob Pilatus
- 1969David Sutcliffe
- 1973Lexa Doig
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
- 1981Sara Watkins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1918George Edward Hughes, Irish-New Zealand philosopher and logician (d. 1994)
- 1944Annie Haslam, English singer-songwriter and painter (Renaissance and Nevada)
- 1948Lorna Heilbron, Scottish actress
- 1950Sônia Braga, Brazilian actress and producer
- 1965Kevin Farley, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1981Alex Band, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Calling)
- 1982Michael Cammalleri, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Kim Clijsters, Belgian tennis player
- 1989Mitchell Schwartz, American football player
- 2002Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1959The USS Barbero and United States Postal Service attempt the delivery of mail via Missile Mail.
- 1966Topeka, Kansas, is devastated by a tornado that registers as an “F5” on the Fujita scale: The first to exceed US$100 million in damages. Sixteen people are killed, hundreds more injured, and thousands of homes damaged or destroyed.
- 1967Six-Day War: The Israeli army enters Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs.
- 2004The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victor Williams, Dario Vittori, Alex Albrecht, Jay North, Frankie Howerd, Beverley Craven, Claudine Clark, Armi Kuusela, Mayumi Wakamura, Paul Lukas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1958 – Eve Plumb, American actress and singer; July 10, 1935 – Tura Satana, American actress and dancer (d. 2011); October 12, 1979 – Rie Tomosaka, Japanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193