Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,085 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1936James Darren
- 1939Bernie Casey
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins
- 1948Lorna Heilbron
- 1963Frank Grillo
- 1965İsmail Türüt
- 1969J. P. Manoux
- 1977Kanye West
- 1983Mamoru Miyano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1625Giovanni Domenico Cassini, Italian-French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1712)
- 1923Karel Goeyvaerts, Belgian composer (d. 1993)
- 1923Malcolm Boyd, American priest and author (d. 2015)
- 1929Gastone Moschin, Italian actor
- 1933Robert Stevens, English lawyer and academic
- 1954Marios Tokas, Cypriot-Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2008)
- 1960Terje Gewelt, Norwegian bassist
- 1963Karen Kingsbury, American journalist and author
- 1977Kanye West, American rapper, producer, director, and fashion designer (Child Rebel Soldier)
- 1983Mamoru Miyano, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1940World War II: The completion of Operation Alphabet, the evacuation of Allied forces from Narvik at the end of the Norwegian Campaign.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1959The USS Barbero and United States Postal Service attempt the delivery of mail via Missile Mail.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 1982Bluff Cove Air Attacks during the Falklands War: Fifty-six British servicemen are killed by an Argentine air attack on two landing ships, RFA Sir Galahad and RFA Sir Tristram.
- 2014At least 28 people are killed in an attack on Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angélica Aragón, Jimmy Jam, Axwell, Carrie Hamilton, William Hartnell, Megyn Price, Janet Munro, Cary Elwes, Roy Castle, Rosana Arbelo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1955 – Betsy Randle, American actress; December 20, 1954 – Michael Badalucco, American actor and producer; January 8, 1983 – Felipe Colombo, Mexican-Argentinian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997