Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,023 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Alexis Smith
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1946Alan Scarfe
- 1949Jeffrey Mylett
- 1970Kelli Williams
- 1970Seu Jorge
- 1971Mark Feuerstein
- 1975Shilpa Shetty
- 1976Trish Goff
- 2004Francesca Capaldi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1901Salustiano Sanchez, Spanish-American super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1903Ralph Yarborough, American colonel and politician (d. 1996)
- 1910Fernand Fonssagrives, French-American photographer, sculptor, and painter (d. 2003)
- 1927Anne Warburton, English academic and diplomat (d. 2015)
- 1947Julie Driscoll, English singer and actress (Working Week)
- 1949Hildegard Falck, German runner
- 1950Sônia Braga, Brazilian actress and producer
- 1970Gabrielle Giffords, American businesswoman and politician
- 1976Catherine McKinnell, English lawyer and politician
- 1978Eun Ji-won, South Korean rapper, dancer, and producer (Sechs Kies)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1861American Civil War: Tennessee secedes from the Union.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1966Topeka, Kansas, is devastated by a tornado that registers as an “F5” on the Fujita scale: The first to exceed US$100 million in damages. Sixteen people are killed, hundreds more injured, and thousands of homes damaged or destroyed.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mercedes McCambridge, Yum Jung-ah, Tracy Shaw, Yung Joc, Allan Ekelund, Jim Jones, Charles Pettigrew, Georg Ots, Dave, Nina Persson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1921.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1944 – Lynda Day George, American actress; April 26, 1975 – Joey Jordison, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Slipknot, Murderdolls, and Scar the Martyr); February 20, 1929 – Amanda Blake, American actress (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938