Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1925 was a Monday and it was the 159th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,710 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Edmundo Rivero
- 1921Alexis Smith
- 1931Dana Wynter
- 1948Lorna Heilbron
- 1955Griffin Dunne
- 1965İsmail Türüt
- 1969Marcos Siega
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
- 1981Alex Band
- 1983Lee Harding
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1925Barbara Bush, American wife of George H. W. Bush, 41st First Lady of the United States
- 1929Nada Inada, Japanese psychiatrist and author (d. 2013)
- 1939Francis Jacobs, English lawyer and judge
- 1960Thomas Steen, Swedish ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Gabrielle Giffords, American businesswoman and politician
- 1970Kwame Kilpatrick, American educator and politician, 68th Mayor of Detroit
- 1971Mark Feuerstein, American actor, director, and producer
- 1974Alma Lepina, Latvian figure skater
- 1979Pete Orr, Canadian-American baseball player
- 2004Francesca Capaldi, American child actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Muhammad, Islamic prophet, dies in Medina and is succeeded by Abu Bakr who becomes the first caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1405Richard le Scrope, the Archbishop of York, and Thomas Mowbray, Earl of Norfolk, are executed in York on Henry IV’s orders.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 2004The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
- 2009Two American journalists are found guilty of illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of penal labour.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Tate, Frl. Menke, Audrey Tautou, John Kerr, Nicola Moscona, Masao Kusakari, Gertrude Olmstead, Fernest Arceneaux, Franco Nero, Dorothy Gish.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 8, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1983 – Yōko Honda, Japanese voice actress; April 2, 1953 – Debralee Scott, American actress (d. 2005); September 28, 1965 – Christopher Evan Welch, American actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962