Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1925 was a Monday and it was the 159th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,137 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Millicent Martin
- 1942Chuck Negron
- 1948Lorna Heilbron
- 1961Uno Laur
- 1962Nick Rhodes
- 1969Marcos Siega
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
- 1981Alex Band
- 1989Richard Fleeshman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1923Malcolm Boyd, American priest and author (d. 2015)
- 1925Charles Tyner, American actor
- 1934Millicent Martin, English actress and singer
- 1943Peter Eggert, German footballer and manager
- 1944Boz Scaggs, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Steve Miller Band)
- 1954Kiril of Varna, Bulgarian metropolitan (d. 2013)
- 1955Griffin Dunne, American actor, director, and producer
- 1963Antoaneta Todorova, Bulgarian javelin thrower
- 1969J. P. Manoux, American-Canadian actor and director
- 1997Jeļena Ostapenko, Latvian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Muhammad, Islamic prophet, dies in Medina and is succeeded by Abu Bakr who becomes the first caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1789James Madison introduces twelve proposed amendments to the United States Constitution in the House of Representatives; by 1791, ten of them are ratified by the state legislatures and become the Bill of Rights; another is eventually ratified in 1992 to become the 27th Amendment.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy’s funeral takes place at the St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lída Baarová, Amy Sky, Sean Hayes, Peri Gilpin, Roger Avon, Rob Holliday, Jessica Nigri, Cody Lightning, Linda Christian, Ed Flanders.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 8, 1925.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1928 – Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; December 18, 1970 – Victoria Pratt, Canadian actress and model; July 15, 1947 – Roky Erickson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The 13th Floor Elevators).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933