Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1936 was a Monday and it was the 160th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,815 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,009 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Ruffles - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruffles will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ruffles will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Dana Wynter
- 1943Colin Baker
- 1944Annie Haslam
- 1950Kathy Baker
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1958Keenen Ivory Wayans
- 1966Yumi Morio
- 1969J. P. Manoux
- 1979Rob Holliday
- 1981Alex Band
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1947Julie Driscoll, English singer and actress (Working Week)
- 1962Andreas Keim, German footballer
- 1962Kristine W, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1964Butch Reynolds, American runner and coach
- 1965Rob Pilatus, American-German singer and dancer (Milli Vanilli and Rob & Fab) (d. 1998)
- 1970Seu Jorge, Brazilian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1970Steve Renouf, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1980Gustavo Manduca, Brazilian footballer
- 1982Michael Cammalleri, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Javier Mascherano, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1789James Madison introduces twelve proposed amendments to the United States Constitution in the House of Representatives; by 1791, ten of them are ratified by the state legislatures and become the Bill of Rights; another is eventually ratified in 1992 to become the 27th Amendment.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1912Carl Laemmle incorporates Universal Pictures.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1953An F5 tornado hits Beecher, Michigan, killing 116, injuring 844, and destroying 340 homes.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Ward, Gary Louris, Sara Montiel, Keiko Takeshita, Aoi Yūki, Pixie Lott, Kian Egan, John Bedford Lloyd, Filippo Colini, Pat Boone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 8, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1954 – Marsha Warfield, American actress and singer; April 1, 1968 – Traci Lind, American actress; January 26, 1925 – Joan Leslie, American actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,189