Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 159th day of the year 1963. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,525 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,842 days or 18.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 14, 1995.
If a dog named Bowzer - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 306 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bowzer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bowzer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Robert Preston
- 1925Charles Tyner
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1936James Darren
- 1939Bernie Casey
- 1944Annie Haslam
- 1950Kathy Baker
- 1957Dimple Kapadia
- 1958Keenen Ivory Wayans
- 1963Katy Garbi
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1810Robert Schumann, German composer and critic (d. 1856)
- 1847Ida Saxton McKinley, American wife of William McKinley, 25th First Lady of the United States (d. 1907)
- 1867Frank Lloyd Wright, American architect, designed the Price Tower and Fallingwater (d. 1959)
- 1903Marguerite Yourcenar, Belgian-French author and poet (d. 1987)
- 1923Malcolm Boyd, American priest and author (d. 2015)
- 1954Greg Ginn, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Black Flag, Gone, Mojack, and Confront James)
- 1969Marcos Siega, American director and producer
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija, Croatian actress
- 1976Catherine McKinnell, English lawyer and politician
- 1982Matteo Barbini, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1940World War II: The completion of Operation Alphabet, the evacuation of Allied forces from Narvik at the end of the Norwegian Campaign.
- 1959The USS Barbero and United States Postal Service attempt the delivery of mail via Missile Mail.
- 1967Six-Day War: The Israeli army enters Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs.
- 2009Two American journalists are found guilty of illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of penal labour.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Fishman, Tamao Satō, Michael Forest, Norman Yemm, Asha Bhosle, Lena Headey, Annemieke Verdoorn, Kitarō, Steve Allen, Jessie James Decker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1963.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1963 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 16, 1990. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 8th June 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 1963
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 295 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,525 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,842 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 695
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 1995
- Age in dog years: 306 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 16, 1990 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1971 (-176)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: It’s My Party by Lesley Gore (June 8, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VI.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1984 – Amruta Khanvilkar, Indian actress and dancer; February 22, 1982 – Dichen Lachman, Nepalese-Australian actress and producer; January 11, 1956 – Big Bank Hank, American rapper (The Sugarhill Gang) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140