Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 159th day of the year 1963. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,732 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,244 days or 19.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 14, 1995.
If a dog named Ham - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ham will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ham will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Alexis Smith
- 1930Michael Codron
- 1939Bernie Casey
- 1951Bonnie Tyler
- 1955Griffin Dunne
- 1961Uno Laur
- 1966Julianna Margulies
- 1966Yumi Morio
- 1969J. P. Manoux
- 1981Alex Band
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1724John Smeaton, English engineer, designed the Coldstream Bridge and Perth Bridge (d. 1794)
- 1911Edmundo Rivero, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 1986)
- 1918John D. Roberts, American chemist and academic
- 1918John H. Ross, American captain and pilot (d. 2013)
- 1921LeRoy Neiman, American soldier and painter (d. 2012)
- 1943Colin Baker, English actor
- 1953Ivo Sanader, Croatian historian and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Croatia
- 1963Karen Kingsbury, American journalist and author
- 1969Marcos Siega, American director and producer
- 1976Lindsay Davenport, American tennis player and coach
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Phillip’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
- 2004The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Sandtorv, Kathleen Madigan, Marie-Josée Croze, Intesar Al-Sharah, Peter Marshall, Malin Åkerman, Kean Cipriano, Peggy Ashcroft, Matthieu Chedid, Chuck Low.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1963.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1963 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 16, 1990. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1971. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 8th June 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 1963
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,732 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,244 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 735
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 1995
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 16, 1990 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1971 (-176)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: It’s My Party by Lesley Gore (June 8, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VI.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1956 – Natasha Shneider, Russian-American singer, keyboard player, and actress (Eleven) (d. 2008); March 16, 1987 – Paw Diaz, Filipino actress; March 27, 1993 – Miles Higson, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,026