Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1966. It was the 23rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,215 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,405 days or 17.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 650 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 14, 1998.
If a dog named Rosalia - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rosalia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rosalia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dorothy Coburn
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1942Chuck Negron
- 1945Steven Fromholz
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1958Keenen Ivory Wayans
- 1969David Sutcliffe
- 1969J. P. Manoux
- 1978Eun Ji-won
- 1979Rob Holliday
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1910John W. Campbell, American journalist and author (d. 1971)
- 1918Robert Preston, American captain, actor, and singer (d. 1987)
- 1919John R. Deane, Jr., American general (d. 2013)
- 1939Francis Jacobs, English lawyer and judge
- 1950Sônia Braga, Brazilian actress and producer
- 1958Cyril O'Reilly, American actor and producer
- 1974Alma Lepina, Latvian figure skater
- 1981Matteo Meneghello, Italian race car driver
- 1983Pantelis Kapetanos, Greek footballer
- 1986Patrick Kaleta, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 793Vikings raid the abbey at Lindisfarne in Northumbria, commonly accepted as the beginning of the Scandinavian invasion of England.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: Allies invade Syria and Lebanon.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1959The USS Barbero and United States Postal Service attempt the delivery of mail via Missile Mail.
- 1982Bluff Cove Air Attacks during the Falklands War: Fifty-six British servicemen are killed by an Argentine air attack on two landing ships, RFA Sir Galahad and RFA Sir Tristram.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marta Etura, Demi Harman, Shari Shattuck, Anthony Hawkins, Richie Hawtin, Miki Nakatani, John Cullum, Frank Delfino, Diddú, Hitoshi Matsumoto.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1966.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1966 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 25, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 8th June 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 1966
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 23rd Wednesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,215 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,405 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 650
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 1998
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1994 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 25, 1943 (-154)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones (June 11, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1980 – Maho Nonami, Japanese actress; January 28, 1962 – Keith Hamilton Cobb, American actor; April 16, 1979 – Sean Costello, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919