Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1966. It was the 23rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,135 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,712 days or 18.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 681 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 14, 1998.
If a dog named Ambrose - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ambrose will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ambrose will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Alexis Smith
- 1943Colin Baker
- 1944Annie Haslam
- 1947Julie Driscoll
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1965Kevin Farley
- 1965Rob Pilatus
- 1969J. P. Manoux
- 1969Marcos Siega
- 1981Sara Watkins
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1894Erwin Schulhoff, Czech composer and pianist (d. 1942)
- 1901Lena Baker, American maid and murderer (d. 1945)
- 1918John D. Roberts, American chemist and academic
- 1923Malcolm Boyd, American priest and author (d. 2015)
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins, American singer, guitarist, and producer (The Parliaments and Parliament-Funkadelic)
- 1945Steven Fromholz, American singer-songwriter, producer, and poet (d. 2014)
- 1958Cyril O'Reilly, American actor and producer
- 1976Lindsay Davenport, American tennis player and coach
- 1982Dickson Etuhu, Nigerian footballer
- 1983Coby Karl, American basketball player
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marissa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 793Vikings raid the abbey at Lindisfarne in Northumbria, commonly accepted as the beginning of the Scandinavian invasion of England.
- 1405Richard le Scrope, the Archbishop of York, and Thomas Mowbray, Earl of Norfolk, are executed in York on Henry IV’s orders.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1953An F5 tornado hits Beecher, Michigan, killing 116, injuring 844, and destroying 340 homes.
- 1959The USS Barbero and United States Postal Service attempt the delivery of mail via Missile Mail.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2009Two American journalists are found guilty of illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of penal labour.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hannah Mary Rothschild, Richie Hawtin, Jadakiss, Billie Burke, Ryan Lewis, Björn Skifs, Jonathan Galkin, Sukollawat Kanarot, George Eads, Willard Scott.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 1966.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 1966 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 25, 1943. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 8th June 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 1966
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 23rd Wednesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,135 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,712 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 681
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 1998
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1994 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 25, 1943 (-154)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones (June 11, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VI.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1944 – Mick Ralphs, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mott the Hoople and Bad Company); October 26, 1944 – Jim McCann, Irish singer and guitarist (The Dubliners and The Ludlows) (d. 2015); April 20, 1961 – Konstantin Lavronenko, Russian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,043