Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 159th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,134 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Boz Scaggs
- 1951Bonnie Tyler
- 1955Griffin Dunne
- 1960Mick Hucknall
- 1961Uno Laur
- 1966Doris Pearson
- 1969J. P. Manoux
- 1970Kelli Williams
- 1970Seu Jorge
- 1981Sara Watkins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1829John Everett Millais, English painter and illustrator (d. 1896)
- 1831Thomas J. Higgins, Canadian-American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1917)
- 1931James Goldstone, American director and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1937Gillian Clarke, Welsh poet and playwright
- 1943Peter Eggert, German footballer and manager
- 1961Uno Laur, Estonian singer
- 1963Karen Kingsbury, American journalist and author
- 1969Marcos Siega, American director and producer
- 1986Patrick Kaleta, American ice hockey player
- 2002Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1783Laki, a volcano in Iceland, begins an eight-month eruption which kills over 9,000 people and starts a seven-year famine.
- 1789James Madison introduces twelve proposed amendments to the United States Constitution in the House of Representatives; by 1791, ten of them are ratified by the state legislatures and become the Bill of Rights; another is eventually ratified in 1992 to become the 27th Amendment.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 2008At least 37 miners go missing after an explosion in an Ukrainian coal mine causes it to collapse.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: José Luis de Vilallonga, Ivri Lider, Dorothy Morrison, Russell Gilbert, Evridiki, Edward Norton, Dorinda Clark-Cole, Mark Gil, Peter Collinson, Alicia Witt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1981.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1914 – Jackie Coogan, American actor and director (d. 1984); March 4, 1969 – Annie Yi, Taiwanese singer and actress; November 10, 1982 – Rafael Rosell, Filipino actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959