Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 159th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,106 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 444 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Gastone Moschin
- 1934Millicent Martin
- 1941Fuzzy Haskins
- 1962Kristine W
- 1965Kevin Farley
- 1966Doris Pearson
- 1969J. P. Manoux
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
- 1979Rob Holliday
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1860Alicia Boole Stott, Irish-English mathematician and theorist (d. 1940)
- 1891William Funnell, Australian public servant (d. 1962)
- 1901Lena Baker, American maid and murderer (d. 1945)
- 1918John H. Ross, American captain and pilot (d. 2013)
- 1945Derek Underwood, English cricketer
- 1963Karen Kingsbury, American journalist and author
- 1966Yumi Morio, Japanese voice actress
- 1973Shappi Khorsandi, Iranian-English comedian
- 1978Eun Ji-won, South Korean rapper, dancer, and producer (Sechs Kies)
- 1984Javier Mascherano, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 2004The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: C. David Johnson, Kim So-eun, Seth Meyers, Jenna Leigh Green, Stephen Woolley, Keegan Joyce, Brian Wilson, T La Rock, Theodore Kosloff, Zak Orth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1981.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1923 – César Fernández Ardavín, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); May 12, 1970 – Samantha Mathis, American actress; April 18, 1994 – Moisés Arias, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928