Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 159th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,220 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Bonnie Tyler
- 1954Marios Tokas
- 1955Griffin Dunne
- 1962Kristine W
- 1963Frank Grillo
- 1965Rob Pilatus
- 1966Yumi Morio
- 1976Trish Goff
- 1977Kanye West
- 1979Rob Holliday
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 862Emperor Xizong of Tang (d. 888)
- 1842John Q. A. Brackett, American lawyer and politician, 36th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1918)
- 1925Del Ennis, American baseball player and coach (d. 1996)
- 1933Robert Stevens, English lawyer and academic
- 1936Kenneth G. Wilson, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1943William Calley, American lieutenant
- 1948Lorna Heilbron, Scottish actress
- 1960Thomas Steen, Swedish ice hockey player and coach
- 1979Adine Wilson, New Zealand netball player
- 1983Gaines Adams, American football player (d. 2010)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1405Richard le Scrope, the Archbishop of York, and Thomas Mowbray, Earl of Norfolk, are executed in York on Henry IV’s orders.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Trois-Rivières: American attackers are driven back at Trois-Rivières, Quebec.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1966Topeka, Kansas, is devastated by a tornado that registers as an “F5” on the Fujita scale: The first to exceed US$100 million in damages. Sixteen people are killed, hundreds more injured, and thousands of homes damaged or destroyed.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noriko Nakagoshi, Dean Ween, Missy Peregrym, Kim Kap-soo, Tempest Storm, Corinne Bohrer, Matthew Settle, Bertil Norström, Cary Grant, Abi Titmuss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1988 – Kōji Seto, Japanese actor and singer; January 9, 1970 – Mia X, American rapper and actor; April 21, 1970 – Nicole Sullivan, American actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,115