Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,740 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Gurgi - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gurgi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gurgi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Alexis Smith
- 1927Jerry Stiller
- 1944Annie Haslam
- 1950Kathy Baker
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1955Griffin Dunne
- 1957Dimple Kapadia
- 1966Julianna Margulies
- 1976Trish Goff
- 1989Richard Fleeshman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1810Robert Schumann, German composer and critic (d. 1856)
- 1936James Darren, American actor, singer, and director
- 1940Jim Wickwire, American lawyer and mountaineer
- 1942Chuck Negron, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Three Dog Night)
- 1944Annie Haslam, English singer-songwriter and painter (Renaissance and Nevada)
- 1952Dave Jennings, American football player and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1953Ivo Sanader, Croatian historian and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Croatia
- 1969J. P. Manoux, American-Canadian actor and director
- 1969Marcos Siega, American director and producer
- 1984Andrea Casiraghi, Monacan son of Caroline, Princess of Hanover
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1783Laki, a volcano in Iceland, begins an eight-month eruption which kills over 9,000 people and starts a seven-year famine.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1912Carl Laemmle incorporates Universal Pictures.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy’s funeral takes place at the St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gitane Demone, Noelle Scaggs, Charlie Clouser, The Iron Sheik, Sherry Stringfield, Jeff Rudom, Jill Gascoine, Lisa Ortiz, Gillian Welch, Robert Livingston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 8, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1967 – Rahul Bose, Indian journalist, actor, director, and screenwriter; May 10, 1967 – Young MC, English-American rapper, producer, and actor; May 6, 1960 – John Flansburgh, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (They Might Be Giants and Mono Puff).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205