Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,409 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Gastone Moschin
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1945Steven Fromholz
- 1958Cyril O'Reilly
- 1962Nick Rhodes
- 1963Katy Garbi
- 1966Yumi Morio
- 1981Alex Band
- 1989Richard Fleeshman
- 2004Francesca Capaldi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1854Douglas Cameron, Canadian politician, 8th Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba (d. 1921)
- 1859Smith Wigglesworth, English evangelist (d. 1947)
- 1904Dorothy Coburn, American actress (d. 1978)
- 1919John R. Deane, Jr., American general (d. 2013)
- 1930Marcel Léger, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1993)
- 1947Sara Paretsky, American author
- 1953Ad Tak, Dutch cyclist
- 1954Marios Tokas, Cypriot-Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2008)
- 1969David Sutcliffe, Canadian actor
- 1982Michael Cammalleri, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1783Laki, a volcano in Iceland, begins an eight-month eruption which kills over 9,000 people and starts a seven-year famine.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1967Six-Day War: The Israeli army enters Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 2014At least 28 people are killed in an attack on Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adriana Karembeu, Mara Corday, Robert Morris, Christopher de Leon, Varun Dhawan, Matisyahu, Shiori Sato, Kathy Troccoli, Bobby Shmurda, Marilyn Cole.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 8, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1993 – Jhoana Marie Tan, Filipino actress and politician; August 29, 1947 – George Costigan, British actor and screenwriter; July 11, 1959 – Suzanne Vega, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916