Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 159th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,428 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 387 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1925Charles Tyner
- 1942Chuck Negron
- 1947Julie Driscoll
- 1948Lorna Heilbron
- 1965İsmail Türüt
- 1965Rob Pilatus
- 1978Maria Menounos
- 1981Sara Watkins
- 1983Mamoru Miyano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1829John Everett Millais, English painter and illustrator (d. 1896)
- 1885Karl Genzken, German physician (d. 1957)
- 1921Gordon McLendon, American broadcaster and businessman (d. 1986)
- 1924Iain Glidewell, English lawyer and judge
- 1932Ray Illingworth, English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1935Molade Okoya-Thomas, Nigerian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2015)
- 1936Kenneth G. Wilson, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1940Arthur Elgort, American photographer
- 1950Kathy Baker, American actress
- 1951Tony Rice, American guitarist and songwriter (David Grisman Quintet and Bluegrass Album Band)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789James Madison introduces twelve proposed amendments to the United States Constitution in the House of Representatives; by 1791, ten of them are ratified by the state legislatures and become the Bill of Rights; another is eventually ratified in 1992 to become the 27th Amendment.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1940World War II: The completion of Operation Alphabet, the evacuation of Allied forces from Narvik at the end of the Norwegian Campaign.
- 1966An F-104 Starfighter collides with XB-70 Valkyrie prototype no. 2, destroying both planes during a photo shoot near Edwards Air Force Base. Joseph A. Walker, a NASA pilot, and Carl Cross, a United States Air Force test pilot, are both killed.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy’s funeral takes place at the St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
- 2009Two American journalists are found guilty of illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of penal labour.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karla Bonoff, Ai Otsuka, Dickie Moore, Randy Newman, Dina Merrill, Norman Alden, Pawan Kalyan, Raoul Walsh, Elarica Gallacher, John Qualen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 8, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was On My Own by Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 14, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1974 – Ryo Fukawa, Japanese comedian and singer (No Plan); September 18, 1962 – John Mann, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Spirit of the West); September 3, 1910 – Kitty Carlisle, American actress and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,119