Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Charles Tyner
- 1945Steven Fromholz
- 1954Marios Tokas
- 1963Katy Garbi
- 1966Julianna Margulies
- 1970Seu Jorge
- 1971Mark Feuerstein
- 1973Lexa Doig
- 1975Shilpa Shetty
- 1976Trish Goff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1910C. C. Beck, American illustrator (d. 1989)
- 1916Richard Pousette-Dart, American painter and educator (d. 1992)
- 1923Alice Coleman, English geographer and academic
- 1929Robert Shirley, 13th Earl Ferrers, English lieutenant and politician (d. 2012)
- 1941Robert Bradford, Irish minister and politician (d. 1981)
- 1953Ivo Sanader, Croatian historian and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Croatia
- 1976Trish Goff, American model and actress
- 1981Ai Nonaka, Japanese voice actress
- 1984Andrea Casiraghi, Monacan son of Caroline, Princess of Hanover
- 1987Coralie Balmy, French swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 1856A group of 194 Pitcairn Islanders, descendants of the mutineers of HMS Bounty, arrives at Norfolk Island, commencing the Third Settlement of the Island.
- 1861American Civil War: Tennessee secedes from the Union.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ali Nassirian, Anna Paquin, Sissy Spacek, Owen Pallett, Lauren Ward, Frédéric François, Kristian Alfonso, Trevor Matthews, Michèle Mercier, Umberto Tozzi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1999.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1960 – Robert F. Chew, American actor (d. 2013); September 10, 1980 – Jayam Ravi, Indian actor and singer; July 25, 1985 – Shantel VanSanten, American actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 981