Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,833 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 231 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Baby-Doll - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Baby-Doll will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Baby-Doll will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Jerry Stiller
- 1929Gastone Moschin
- 1943Colin Baker
- 1954Marios Tokas
- 1957Dimple Kapadia
- 1963Katy Garbi
- 1969David Sutcliffe
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
- 1977Kanye West
- 1981Ai Nonaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1671Tomaso Albinoni, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1751)
- 1745Caspar Wessel, Norwegian-Danish mathematician and cartographer (d. 1818)
- 1851Jacques-Arsène d'Arsonval, French physician and physicist (d. 1940)
- 1911Edmundo Rivero, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 1986)
- 1932Ray Illingworth, English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1955Tim Berners-Lee, English-American computer scientist and engineer, invented the World Wide Web
- 1965İsmail Türüt, Turkish singer
- 1974Maxim Gaudette, Canadian actor
- 1982Dickson Etuhu, Nigerian footballer
- 1982Michael Cammalleri, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 1405Richard le Scrope, the Archbishop of York, and Thomas Mowbray, Earl of Norfolk, are executed in York on Henry IV’s orders.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1940World War II: The completion of Operation Alphabet, the evacuation of Allied forces from Narvik at the end of the Norwegian Campaign.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Anders, Jaden Smith, Murray Hamilton, Meryl Streep, Claude Barma, Eric Andersen, David Steinberg, Terri J. Vaughn, Robert Guillaume, Sarah Michelle Gellar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1935 – Tom Atkins, American actor; March 7, 1945 – John Heard, American actor and producer; February 26, 1973 – Erinn Bartlett, American model and actress, Miss Teen USA 1991.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216