Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,646 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1940Nancy Sinatra
- 1942Chuck Negron
- 1944Boz Scaggs
- 1947Julie Driscoll
- 1962Nick Rhodes
- 1963Frank Grillo
- 1963Katy Garbi
- 1966Julianna Margulies
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1671Tomaso Albinoni, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1751)
- 1918John H. Ross, American captain and pilot (d. 2013)
- 1932Ian Kirkwood, Lord Kirkwood, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1943William Calley, American lieutenant
- 1945Anthony Bagnall, English air marshal
- 1953Sandy Nairne, English historian and curator
- 1960Terje Gewelt, Norwegian bassist
- 1969David Barnhill, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1970Kwame Kilpatrick, American educator and politician, 68th Mayor of Detroit
- 1984Javier Mascherano, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1042Edward the Confessor becomes King of England, one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings of England.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Trois-Rivières: American attackers are driven back at Trois-Rivières, Quebec.
- 1794Robespierre inaugurates the French Revolution’s new state religion, the Cult of the Supreme Being, with large organized festivals all across France.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 2001Mamoru Takuma kills eight and injures 15 in a mass stabbing at an elementary school in the Osaka Prefecture of Japan.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Dye, Will Friedle, Paul Mantee, Tammie Brown, Vicente Sardinero, John Martyn, Chikao Ohtsuka, Tom Mix, Choi Jin-sil, Dominic Cooper.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1961 – Kate Campbell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 12, 1978 – Malin Åkerman, Swedish-Canadian model, actress, and singer; January 18, 1983 – Samantha Mumba, Irish singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071