Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,533 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1925Charles Tyner
- 1958Cyril O'Reilly
- 1962Nick Rhodes
- 1965Rob Pilatus
- 1966Yumi Morio
- 1970Kelli Williams
- 1973Lexa Doig
- 1975Shilpa Shetty
- 1983Lee Harding
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1625Giovanni Domenico Cassini, Italian-French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1712)
- 1901Lena Baker, American maid and murderer (d. 1945)
- 1918George Edward Hughes, Irish-New Zealand philosopher and logician (d. 1994)
- 1938Angelo Amato, Italian cardinal
- 1945Derek Underwood, English cricketer
- 1951Tony Rice, American guitarist and songwriter (David Grisman Quintet and Bluegrass Album Band)
- 1962Kristine W, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1976Catherine McKinnell, English lawyer and politician
- 1979Alexei Kozlov, Estonian figure skater
- 1987Coralie Balmy, French swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 632Muhammad, Islamic prophet, dies in Medina and is succeeded by Abu Bakr who becomes the first caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1789James Madison introduces twelve proposed amendments to the United States Constitution in the House of Representatives; by 1791, ten of them are ratified by the state legislatures and become the Bill of Rights; another is eventually ratified in 1992 to become the 27th Amendment.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1948Milton Berle hosts the debut of Texaco Star Theater.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2007Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of a trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
- 2008At least 37 miners go missing after an explosion in an Ukrainian coal mine causes it to collapse.
- 2009Two American journalists are found guilty of illegally entering North Korea and sentenced to 12 years of penal labour.
- 2014At least 28 people are killed in an attack on Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Andrews, Irene Rich, Matthew Wood, John Taylor, Bohemia, Liselotte Pulver, Hoagy Carmichael, Goldie Hawn, Dani Thompson, Jacqueline Fernandez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1999.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1940 – Joanna Miles, French-born American actress; April 15, 1975 – Philip Labonte, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (All That Remains and Shadows Fall); May 7, 1989 – Raina, South Korean singer, dancer, model and rapper (After School and Orange Caramel).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998