Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 159th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,707 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Jerry Stiller
- 1939Bernie Casey
- 1948Lorna Heilbron
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1953Olav Stedje
- 1954Marios Tokas
- 1966Doris Pearson
- 1973Lexa Doig
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija
- 2004Francesca Capaldi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1901Lena Baker, American maid and murderer (d. 1945)
- 1911Edmundo Rivero, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 1986)
- 1925Charles Tyner, American actor
- 1947Julie Driscoll, English singer and actress (Working Week)
- 1951Bonnie Tyler, Welsh singer
- 1957Scott Adams, American author and illustrator
- 1958Louise Richardson, Irish political scientist and academic
- 1965Rob Pilatus, American-German singer and dancer (Milli Vanilli and Rob & Fab) (d. 1998)
- 1966Doris Pearson, English singer-songwriter and choreographer (Five Star)
- 1981Ai Nonaka, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Trois-Rivières: American attackers are driven back at Trois-Rivières, Quebec.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1949The celebrities Helen Keller, Dorothy Parker, Danny Kaye, Fredric March, John Garfield, Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson are named in an FBI report as Communist Party members.
- 1959The USS Barbero and United States Postal Service attempt the delivery of mail via Missile Mail.
- 1966An F-104 Starfighter collides with XB-70 Valkyrie prototype no. 2, destroying both planes during a photo shoot near Edwards Air Force Base. Joseph A. Walker, a NASA pilot, and Carl Cross, a United States Air Force test pilot, are both killed.
- 1967Six-Day War: The Israeli army enters Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs.
- 1972Vietnam War: Nine-year-old Phan Thị Kim Phúc is burned by napalm, an event captured by Associated Press photographer Nick Ut moments later while the young girl is seen running down a road, in what would become an iconic, Pulitzer Prize-winning photo.
- 2004The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
- 2013The Wedding of Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Christopher O'Neill takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2014At least 28 people are killed in an attack on Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shaura, Ai Nonaka, Louis Theroux, Jeremy Sheffield, Mayu Matsuoka, Raghava Lawrence, Shawn Christian, Kevin Sussman, Dermot Morgan, August Schellenberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 8, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1966 – Christos Dantis, Greek singer-songwriter and producer; January 30, 1937 – Vanessa Redgrave, English actress, singer, and producer; July 7, 1957 – Jonathan Dayton, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180