Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 159th day of the year 2003. It was the 23rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,209 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,070 days or 5.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 14, 2035.
If a dog named Coclo - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coclo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Coclo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Joan Rivers
- 1944Boz Scaggs
- 1947Julie Driscoll
- 1949Jeffrey Mylett
- 1950Sônia Braga
- 1955Griffin Dunne
- 1962Nick Rhodes
- 1965İsmail Türüt
- 1977Kanye West
- 1983Lee Harding
View the complete list of June 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1916Richard Pousette-Dart, American painter and educator (d. 1992)
- 1920Gwen Harwood, Australian poet and playwright (d. 1995)
- 1921Gordon McLendon, American broadcaster and businessman (d. 1986)
- 1932Ray Illingworth, English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1935Molade Okoya-Thomas, Nigerian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2015)
- 1942Andrew Weil, American author and educator
- 1956Udo Bullmann, German politician
- 1974Pål Arne Fagernes, Norwegian javelin thrower (d. 2003)
- 1980Gustavo Manduca, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Lee Harding, Australian singer
View the complete list of June 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Paula’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Muhammad, Islamic prophet, dies in Medina and is succeeded by Abu Bakr who becomes the first caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1690Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1789James Madison introduces twelve proposed amendments to the United States Constitution in the House of Representatives; by 1791, ten of them are ratified by the state legislatures and become the Bill of Rights; another is eventually ratified in 1992 to become the 27th Amendment.
- 1929Margaret Bondfield is appointed Minister of Labour. She is the first woman appointed to the Cabinet of the United Kingdom.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese imperial submarines I-21 and I-24 shell the Australian cities of Sydney and Newcastle.
- 1949George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four is published.
- 1966Topeka, Kansas, is devastated by a tornado that registers as an “F5” on the Fujita scale: The first to exceed US$100 million in damages. Sixteen people are killed, hundreds more injured, and thousands of homes damaged or destroyed.
- 1984Homosexuality is declared legal in the Australian state of New South Wales.
- 1987New Zealand’s Labour government establishes a national nuclear-free zone under the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987.
- 1992The first World Ocean Day is celebrated, coinciding with the Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
View the complete list of June 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Scheer, Dido, Matthew Beard, Auguste Lumière, William Courtenay, Richard Carlson, Du Chun, Jean-Jacques Annaud, Fernando González Pacheco, Victoria O'Keefe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 8, 2003.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th June 2003 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 14, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 8th June 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 8, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 159th day of 2003
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 23rd Sunday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,209 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,070 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 211
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 14, 2035
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg (June 14, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VI.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1979 – Flo Rida, American rapper; January 15, 1955 – Mayumi Tanaka, Japanese voice actress; August 14, 1913 – Hector Crawford, Australian director and producer (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,963